"Ok, whose next?" - Predator 2

Started by JPredator, Apr 18, 2013, 08:55:31 AM

Author
"Ok, whose next?" - Predator 2 (Read 5,101 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: jedi9061 on Jul 10, 2013, 04:49:51 AMYou mean Paxton, or Lance? If the former, then it really is hard to pinpoint him. After all, he plays one of the lesser known characters and even the gruesome death doesn't make it any more well-known.

Paxton's death in The Terminator isn't gruesome at all. He just gets thrown against some iron railings and cracks his skull. I think you're confusing him with the guy who has Arnie ram his entire forearm inside his chest cavity. But that's not Paxton.

Paxton's pretty obvious though. He's got blue spiked hair and a tyre track tattoo on his face!

As for Henriksen, he gets an assault rifle and shotgun combo to the face in the police station (at least, I assume it's the face, in fairness he's off-screen when it happens).

BR1XER

BR1XER

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jul 10, 2013, 07:55:23 AM
Quote from: jedi9061 on Jul 10, 2013, 04:49:51 AMYou mean Paxton, or Lance? If the former, then it really is hard to pinpoint him. After all, he plays one of the lesser known characters and even the gruesome death doesn't make it any more well-known.

Paxton's death in The Terminator isn't gruesome at all. He just gets thrown against some iron railings and cracks his skull. I think you're confusing him with the guy who has Arnie ram his entire forearm inside his chest cavity. But that's not Paxton.

Paxton's pretty obvious though. He's got blue spiked hair and a tyre track tattoo on his face!

As for Henriksen, he gets an assault rifle and shotgun combo to the face in the police station (at least, I assume it's the face, in fairness he's off-screen when it happens).
Yeah, it's been quite some time since I saw TT.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

My favourite scene has to be from Predator, after they've laid traps and are dug in waiting for the Predator to attack and Dillon suddenly asks, "Whatya gonna try next? Cheese?"  It just kind of unwound the tension and lifts the mood for three glorious seconds

FiorinaFury161

^ Don't remember that part, will have to watch P1 yet again soon!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed