Unseen Screenshot

Started by ikarop, Jan 05, 2011, 03:47:35 PM

Author
Unseen Screenshot (Read 20,232 times)

Stalker

Stalker

Quote from: Light on Jan 06, 2011, 09:29:32 AM
Aliens versus Predator(3) was just some kind of a beta, a demo that they sold as a full game.
I hope this time we will see a game made with dedication and with the quality that it deserves.

Going by Gearbox's current record, I'm not sure how this will turn out. I also think AvP is highly underrated, I'll gladly play it until -and after- Colonial Marines comes out.

XenoRaptor123

XenoRaptor123

I know this is currently in the in the current build of the game, at PAX (2010) there was a screen showing the marines and a "BA" was shown glowing in the background the "BAR" looks exactly like it.

AdamXENO

AdamXENO

Nice screenshot. Hoping for more to come in the near future. :)

JediMasterGabe

JediMasterGabe

Wow with the recent trailer and now this I'm actually getting hopeful that this will be announced officially soon.

DragonBossk

DragonBossk

Quote from: stemot on Jan 05, 2011, 07:36:03 PM
Don't think it looks that great TBH. Hoping it's an old shot.

It doesn't looking very polished I admit, but at least if it's somewhat recent it gives up hope that Gearbox are still working on it. I think I speak for everyone when I say this game can't come soon enough  :) .

Superpredator

Superpredator

hey 2011 is going to be good for us ALIEN & PREDATOR fans because the predator hounds are coming in spring the figures and alien 5 and lets not forget aliens game coming out in november ;D

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: Superpredator on Jan 06, 2011, 06:52:13 PM
hey 2011 is going to be good for us ALIEN & PREDATOR fans because the predator hounds are coming in spring the figures and alien 5 and lets not forget aliens game coming out in november ;D
It better bloody not, november is uncharted month for me.

Corporal Lewis Hicks

Corporal Lewis Hicks

Looks old to me, still Anything A:CM is awesome in my book

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: Stalker on Jan 06, 2011, 09:42:34 AM
Quote from: Light on Jan 06, 2011, 09:29:32 AM
Aliens versus Predator(3) was just some kind of a beta, a demo that they sold as a full game.
I hope this time we will see a game made with dedication and with the quality that it deserves.

Going by Gearbox's current record, I'm not sure how this will turn out. I also think AvP is highly underrated, I'll gladly play it until -and after- Colonial Marines comes out.

If you think AvP3 was underrated then something tells me you will like this game as I am betting A:CM will be MUCH better than AvP3.

Stalker

Stalker

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Jan 06, 2011, 11:55:36 PM
If you think AvP3 was underrated then something tells me you will like this game as I am betting A:CM will be MUCH better than AvP3.

That's something we'll have to wait to find out, but Gearbox sure as hell are taking their sweet time releasing info. Even Duke Nukem: Forever is getting released before Colonial Marines, what a joke.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: Stalker on Jan 07, 2011, 05:19:24 AM
Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Jan 06, 2011, 11:55:36 PM

That's something we'll have to wait to find out, but Gearbox sure as hell are taking their sweet time releasing info. Even Duke Nukem: Forever is getting released before Colonial Marines, what a joke.

Its actually not a joke considering DNF was announced a good 9 years I think before A:CM.

Jay Thomas

Jay Thomas

Yo quit hatin' please. This looks awesome. All I want is more Aliens stuff.

The haters need to realize our franchise is almost dead. Support it so we can have more of it, is my opinion.

Brother

Brother

Quote from: Corporal Lewis Hicks on Jan 06, 2011, 08:42:25 PM
Looks old to me, still Anything A:CM is awesome in my book

Apparently as old as the rest of them.

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Looks good enough to be playable. Fancy graphics aren't everything.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Are You Guys Happy With Anything That Comes Your Way?  ???

As Long As I Know This Game Is In The Works and doesn't get replaced by Borderlands 2, then im happy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed