Pictures From Xtreme Desktop

Started by Darkness, Jul 12, 2004, 03:52:37 PM

Author
Pictures From Xtreme Desktop (Read 17,248 times)

Ermac

Ermac

I was wondering the same thing. I'm at this moment looking all over the XDesktop for these 'hidden' pics but alas, no luck. How on Earth did Darkness just 'notice' them?

Somebody

Somebody

Darkness, would you mind sharing the location of those pictures? Please?

AvP_Predator_7

AvP_Predator_7

THIS IS PRETTY KOOL

Cookies

Cookies

Hey i want that second pic as my wallpaper!!!!! PLEASE!!!!! 1600x1200  ANYONE!  where i get that for wallpaper.  Ther 2nd pic looks amazing!

El Demonio Cazador de Trofeos

El Demonio Cazador de Trofeos

I guess people don't read the posts!! hehe  Guys Darkness said:  "Darkness | 12 Jul 2004 08:48 pm  Yes, all the above images are found in the Xtreme Desktop. They are 'hidden' and I only found them by accident so I doubt nobody else will discover them. I also have higher resolution versions of these pictures if anybody wants them. Email me."  So U want them e-mail him!!!  Saludos!

Ermac

Ermac

Or... he could tell us what he pressed or did to access them.

RaVageR

RaVageR

darkness, ive got the desktop, and cant find a way to get to these images!! how did u get to them!!

Orion The Hunter

Orion The Hunter

Hmmmm.... I wonder how you find them?

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

aaaahhhhhhhhh very very nice     ;D  

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

Yeah I'd love to see the hi-res pictures but I want to know how to access them as well..  -Rusty Nails

Jack244

Jack244

I found out how to get them. This may sound confusing. Go into the AvP Wallpapers and into the "AvP Wallpapers" section. Hold down "tab" so you see things being highlighted in yellow. Hold it down until the wall papers start being highlighted. Keep on highlighting until the cursor highlights on the second row of wallpapers starting with the wallpaper of just the predator's mask. Now hit the tab button and you can hear things being highlighted if your desktops sound is on. Even though you dont see things being highlighted, the secret wallpapers are actually being highlighted. Click "Enter" on any of the hidden pics and they will pop up. Sorry if you dont understand, ill try and explain it better later.

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

Awesome, thanks! How do I save the picture? Printscreen would catch all the surroundings and such. I want the full picture.  -Rusty Nails

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

i thought that the Q & A were ganna be up today on the XD

Jack244

Jack244

An even easier way is going into the "Wallpaper of the week", press tab until the cursor highlights the empty squares, some of them make a sound when highlighting, those squares are the ones with the hidden wallpapers. My prediction is that these wallpapers are the ones that we can download every wednesday or whatever it says. Although we arent actually downloading them but unlocking them since they are already on XD.

inkedspawn

inkedspawn

is that fish gill with scar?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed