AvPR Behind-The-Scenes Pics!

Started by Darkness, Dec 02, 2007, 12:52:51 AM

Author
AvPR Behind-The-Scenes Pics! (Read 18,193 times)

JK

JK

I think he is one of the dead body appear when the spaceship crashed on earth.

bueeee

bueeee

cut away ADI hands! i wanna a Predator 3 with ADI and Strause skulls on his body.

bueeee

bueeee

p.s. the new "predator" mask again looks like a Down sindrome person.

Gul Kalvo

Gul Kalvo

I agree with AncientPred comments, and with bueeee conclusion. Did ADI people really work with Stan Winston? It looks they didn learnt anything.

zen

zen

Bueee,AncientPred,Gul Kalvo:Cant you people just stop bitching and go away?!.If you realy hate the movie that badly then why dont you just go out,get Nero and photoshop and stitch P1 and A1 together and leave us fans alone!   >:(  .

Aran

Aran

gotta agree wit zen.

SHREK

SHREK

Why would it be celtic preds body?? wouldnt his body have been blown up when scar blew the prymid up? and why is it in the movie in the first place

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

Celtic mask: By Colin:  " That's a new helment. It has human bones over the mouth."

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

Where are these pics? I clicked on the link and the message is blank for me..no pics at all. :'(

Top-Knot

Top-Knot

Cool pics but I dont want to see any more head bites on a predator. Because 2 preds get killed with that and an alien tries to head bite scar so did the queen!   :'(     >:(  

Top-Knot

Top-Knot

The 2 preds I was talking about I ment celtic and gill predator.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed