Planet-Aliens.de Launches

Started by Darkness, May 02, 2009, 07:41:47 PM

Author
Planet-Aliens.de Launches (Read 2,806 times)

Darkness

Darkness

A new German Alien / Predator website has just launched this week. Planet-Aliens.de is dedicated to the upcoming A/P games: Aliens: Colonial Marines, Aliens: Crucible and Aliens vs. Predator.

There’s also a forum. The site has a great Alien-esque design too. Looks really good. Thanks to Oliver for the news.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

This may motivate me to learn German     ;D  

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I think this is the best looking site I've seen from our fanbase recently. It looks great.

Kampfhamster

Kampfhamster

thx for the nice answer. we have start a question thread to aliens: colonial marines, the question send we later to sega germany, they have given us the permission for it. our forum is for english ppl open too. for the translation the page need i more time :)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

IT looks good but I dont know what its saying.

BloodRaiN

BloodRaiN

Hehe yeah German is awful^^  But if you want to join the Forum register and help to get some friends to be there^^  In the left upper corner there is standing "Zum Forum" and if u klick there in the forum is an englisch area ;)

BloodRaiN

BloodRaiN

Update:  The site is now availabe in english!  http://eng.avp3.net/  So feel welcome ;)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Sexy. Nice work. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed