AvPGalaxy's Favourite Movie

Started by Its Game Time, Apr 11, 2007, 12:57:17 AM

Whats your fave movie out of the whole franchise?

Predator
164 (19.3%)
Predator 2
45 (5.3%)
AvP: Alien vs. Predator
29 (3.4%)
AvPR: Aliens vs. Predator - Requiem
25 (2.9%)
Alien
203 (23.9%)
Aliens
304 (35.8%)
Alien³
51 (6%)
Alien Resurrection
8 (0.9%)
Predators
12 (1.4%)
Prometheus
2 (0.2%)
Alien: Covenant
4 (0.5%)
The Predator
1 (0.1%)

Total Members Voted: 792

Author
AvPGalaxy's Favourite Movie (Read 181,429 times)

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

What do you think is the best Alien or Predator movie. Mine would be....Well its a tough decision between Aliens or Predator.

SM

SM

How novel....  ::)

Dingo

Predator 2 bishes!

Vader the White

Aliens. I just love that movie. It had great characters, great plot, great quotes, and has a person who you just want to get the *bleep* kicked out of him. It was just an awesome movie. And very hard to top.

AtR

AtR

Agree with what the man said.

Off topic:

In Space, no one can hear you scream, except Chuck Norris.   <----- LOL

Dekapitator

PREDATOR. With the best fictional creature ever IMO, great plot, great characters and full of memorable quotes, it was a great experience watching this classic movie for the first time... still is!

gameoverman

I can't really decide, but it has to Alien for overall quality.  It pretty much started the whole sub-genre, which includes Predator (ie: nasty alien wreaks havoc).  Also, the predator's design is partly inspired by Giger's creation - ie the biomechanical look.

topman

ALIENS!!!!! my favourite movie of all time ;D

Darkness

Predator.

Love the action. It's a better stand-alone film.

PS. Who the hell voted for AvP?

War Wager

Aliens  - great action and great story, basically started the franchise...

(Whoever voted AvP could I ask why?)

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

Okay, i'll admit it. I voted for avp. Not for the movie. The movie was very  disapointing. I picked it because it had both aliens and predators. I would really pick Aliens or Predator but couldnt decide. So i picked AvP, but know this, i was really disapointed with it. The only thing that made Avp worth watching was because it had Aliens and Predators in it.

AtR

AtR

Did you get dissapointed because a single alien killed two preds in the 'begining' of the fun stuff in the movie?

Vader the White

Wait, who voted for Res? Seriously. who voted for Res?

aliensetta

aliensetta

I almost voted for Res!!! But Aliens is my favorite.

Best sequel EVER!!!

Its Game Time

Who the hell voted for Alien resurrection? Whoever voted for it, please tell me why. I would like to know.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed