Aliens Have Ruined The Game

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 08, 2007, 08:47:04 PM

Author
Aliens Have Ruined The Game (Read 17,026 times)

avpmad!

avpmad!

i tought they ruined it aswell, but i thought the number of them took the piss, they just kept coming in hordes of like 10 again and again

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

I actually liked that the bugs made an appearance in the game for 2 levels. They are piss easy to kill in 1 swipe and they didn't annoy me. I just used sonic mines whenever I climbed. I don't see why ppl hated them. They were mentioned in the game earlier "Xeno-Predators" by Lucretia.

Cyraxcog117

Cyraxcog117

Quote from: AcidGlow on Oct 29, 2008, 05:55:31 PM
I actually liked that the bugs made an appearance in the game for 2 levels. They are piss easy to kill in 1 swipe and they didn't annoy me. I just used sonic mines whenever I climbed. I don't see why ppl hated them. They were mentioned in the game earlier "Xeno-Predators" by Lucretia.

Exactly, i thought those levels were fun. and the game also tell u the backstory kinda for alien 1 b cause of the computer called MOTHER. and that's also in the game.

Predator King

Predator King

I had absolutely no problem with the Aliens. Even though it was out of place, I still liked it and had quite a lot of fun with those two levels ;D

dachande89

dachande89

I liked it, but the Aliens were too easy. All you need was a sonic bomb and they were nothing.

Silent striker

Silent striker

I loved using the plasma caster on them when I could. Especially when wearing the Scar's costume.....it was like the scene from the movie.

Mustafuk

Mustafuk

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 08, 2007, 08:47:04 PM
When they first showed up I wasn't impressed, but I thought I should play through it. But now they're just annoying the f**k out of me and spoiling the game.
Totally agreeded. It was a shock to see them in the end, and btw, they suck the way they were done..., so small and crawling like bugs all the time.

Predator concrete jungle was an incredible game imo, and now almost 5 years after It was released, I,m starting to miss It a lot.

Very good game.

jegu

jegu

Quote from: Mustafuk on Apr 20, 2009, 01:54:27 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 08, 2007, 08:47:04 PM
When they first showed up I wasn't impressed, but I thought I should play through it. But now they're just annoying the f**k out of me and spoiling the game.
Totally agreeded. It was a shock to see them in the end, and btw, they suck the way they were done..., so small and crawling like bugs all the time.

Predator concrete jungle was an incredible game imo, and now almost 5 years after It was released, I,m starting to miss It a lot.

Very good game.

Very good game indeed, except apart few missing additions, such as free roaming mode and better AI. Also better graphics would have been missed, but they are still pretty decent for year 2005 graphics.

Mustafuk

Mustafuk

Yeah. Also, I think It was sad all that bad criticism this game got..., I think It was an excellent game, specially if we remember the fact this was the newest predator game since the days of the amstrad cpc, thing that many people out there instantly forgot.

Graphics were nice for a ps2, but the xbox run this game way better, specially when we are talking about the camera movement, where the xbox version was way smoother.

Nevertheless, I agree with OP..., aliens should have never been in this game, because imo the storyline was pretty good

Rebel-Blood

Rebel-Blood

aliens ruined the game this isnt an avp game this is just for Predator fans so yeah I think they did ruin it
but honestly so many things ruined it for this game.

Pred Killer

Pred Killer

I honestly think fighting a few of them or one as a boss would have been more enjoyable, and more realistic. Aliens aren't cannon fodder damnit, they're nearly unstoppable, they are the perfect prey, not something a Pred kills for fun, when a Pred goes up against aliens, it is supposed to be a challenge, ever wonder why several preds are depicted as going up against a swarm, and most of them time... they LOSE. One of the most unrealistic levels and events in the avp/pred franchise I can tell you that much.

joshallan

joshallan

who else wants a pcj2 on next gen pc's and consoles with a free roaming GTA style concept except the rpedators obviously didnt talk and no aliens not that ive anything against aliens but seriously the clue is in the title predator concrete jungle not aliens versus predator concrete jungle I'd also likee the game to follow the comic bokk even loosely as schaefer was a decent character and just plain badass the guy killed like ten preds.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Well...I finally turned ye ol' Xbox on again and have defeated this level. And the level after. And I gotta say, it still bugs the crap out of me. If I were a hardcore Pred fan I'd be angry at the fact Fox aren't letting the franchise's stand alone from each other.

Friendly Wise

Friendly Wise

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 30, 2009, 11:27:49 PM
Well...I finally turned ye ol' Xbox on again and have defeated this level. And the level after. And I gotta say, it still bugs the crap out of me. If I were a hardcore Pred fan I'd be angry at the fact Fox aren't letting the franchise's stand alone from each other.

Yea, I agree but I wasn't surprised when the Aliens showed up in the two "MOTHER" levels. I mean when Borgia started putting out names like Weyland-Yutani in a Predator based game, then I knew something was up. Especially, since Weyland-Yutani have nothing to do with the Predator universe.

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

The aliens were crap in this game, I've beat the game on all difficulties over and over but there still no challenge.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed