Get A Closer Look At The Predator in New Still!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 10, 2018, 05:41:31 PM

Author
Get A Closer Look At The Predator in New Still! (Read 18,156 times)

Feeds On Minds

I'm mostly ok with this; but the only part that really bothers me, is the brow.  Both the jungle and city hunters brows came down over the eyes further, making them look threatening and pissed off.  This guy just looks surprised.

HumanPredator

HumanPredator

Feeds On Minds, well he is probably surprised. He probably got knocked out and just woke up in this strange table with people trying to poke and prod him.

dinosauriac

dinosauriac

Yep, let's bring back this sci-fi icon near-flawlessly yet again.. and then kick the crap out of it with a bigger "cooler" Predator... again. That's what everyone wants to see, right? Sorry but I do feel there's a bit of an injustice and even cross purposes here with how the series is going.

yautjapet

I like that he doesn't look boiling angry - though I'm sure we'll get some of that too - I figure it's only normal that different individual predators wouldn't have identical demeanors and body language and facial expressions.

skull-splitter

Random observation: common seaguls look fierce as f**k, even when they're shitting themselves in fear because of their feathery brow...

Feeds On Minds

Looks pretty great in that shot; would love to see how it looks mouth closed.

Corporal Hicks

Full quality.

yautjapet

If I'm being nitpicky, I don't like those odd veins or furrows on his abdomen - but otherwise I really dig his body, and the eyes, both in expressiveness and the color. There have been complaints about him looking too dry but that's definitely not an issue here!

PredBabe

Nice and wet... and the crowd goes silent!

Corporal Hicks

Indeed. I think we'll be getting our moisture.  :laugh:

Master

I'll say it. Mouth is opened in all shots avaliable. Doest this predator close his mouth or is he in Classic mode?

StangwMagik

StangwMagik

Mandibles hanging open like a mongaloid from the AVP movies.Is it really that hard for ADI to get the mandibles to close another inch or so? Or just TELL them to close its f**king mouth?

Wysps

Quote from: yautjapet on Aug 21, 2018, 07:59:06 PM
If I'm being nitpicky, I don't like those odd veins or furrows on his abdomen - but otherwise I really dig his body, and the eyes, both in expressiveness and the color. There have been complaints about him looking too dry but that's definitely not an issue here!

Yep, I'm liking everything despite the weird stuff going on with his abdomen/pecs and short torso/neck.  Extra moisture gets an "outstanding" in my book  ;) 

Master

Quote from: StangwMagik on Aug 22, 2018, 04:47:08 PM
Mandibles hanging open like a mongaloid from the AVP movies.Is it really that hard for ADI to get the mandibles to close another inch or so? Or just TELL them to close its f**king mouth?

Predator did close his mouth in AvP, mandibles were placed differently so they didn't closed as in P1 and P2. Always opened face was in Predators but efects in this one were made by KNB effects.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed