Introducing The Predator's Emissary Predators!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 01, 2018, 12:00:49 PM

Author
Introducing The Predator's Emissary Predators! (Read 52,490 times)

JCDenton

Let me guess - tumblr blogger ?

brain_damage

Naah, just a crooked PTSD criminal

JCDenton

both are not mutually exclusive you know   :laugh:

Mr.Turok

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 08, 2018, 06:17:38 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 07, 2018, 10:04:07 AM
Quote from: Mr.Turok on Oct 07, 2018, 07:01:42 AM
They got scrubbed really quick via Ion blast huh? Man there were better Predator fights in the comics than that. It should have been longer, show off more to how Upgrade is superior to them via close combat or intelligence. Plus a different take on the Pred/human team ups is a interesting take now against another Pred, especially a Upgrade. Plus the Emissary Preds could have explained more to why the Upgrade exists and the whole clan war thing going on. The Emissary Preds could have delivered so much to the table, this sucks.  :'(

I'm not sure if that kept over to the filmed stuff (I'm going to ask Kyle/Brian actually) but damn, none of the films have really brought that Predator on Predator action on screen in a genuinely exciting fashion. I'd love to see a proper drawn out and exciting sequence.

They didn't explicitly die in the filmed footage. They were both knocked from the APC when they were trying to use their cable weapons and the Upgrade uses a net weapon to catch the cable and send them flying. Their fate is left open ended.
Damm I feel so picky saying this but sending the Preds away like that and not showing up is even a huge fault. Just pull a Jurassic World and have them tossed into a fire and explode or something instead of open endedness. Otherwise the audience expects them to be back later on.

Actually they should pull a Jurassic World, that scene when Blue came back to save Roberta was actually f**kin intense that the whole audience got up and cheered. That shit would be cool!

bobcunk

I wonder how finished the effects were in those shots?

Nathsp

Quote from: Mr.Turok on Oct 11, 2018, 04:08:49 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 08, 2018, 06:17:38 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 07, 2018, 10:04:07 AM
Quote from: Mr.Turok on Oct 07, 2018, 07:01:42 AM
They got scrubbed really quick via Ion blast huh? Man there were better Predator fights in the comics than that. It should have been longer, show off more to how Upgrade is superior to them via close combat or intelligence. Plus a different take on the Pred/human team ups is a interesting take now against another Pred, especially a Upgrade. Plus the Emissary Preds could have explained more to why the Upgrade exists and the whole clan war thing going on. The Emissary Preds could have delivered so much to the table, this sucks.  :'(

I'm not sure if that kept over to the filmed stuff (I'm going to ask Kyle/Brian actually) but damn, none of the films have really brought that Predator on Predator action on screen in a genuinely exciting fashion. I'd love to see a proper drawn out and exciting sequence.

They didn't explicitly die in the filmed footage. They were both knocked from the APC when they were trying to use their cable weapons and the Upgrade uses a net weapon to catch the cable and send them flying. Their fate is left open ended.
Damm I feel so picky saying this but sending the Preds away like that and not showing up is even a huge fault. Just pull a Jurassic World and have them tossed into a fire and explode or something instead of open endedness. Otherwise the audience expects them to be back later on.

Actually they should pull a Jurassic World, that scene when Blue came back to save Roberta was actually f**kin intense that the whole audience got up and cheered. That shit would be cool!

I agree that scene in jw is great,  the movie is not perfect but has good moments

skull-splitter

It's not JW. It's the obvious underdog winning that is a classic tale of heroism that get's cheered for.

skull-splitter

Fingers crossed that it opens doors...

Mr.Turok

Quote from: skull-splitter on Oct 12, 2018, 07:46:12 AM
It's not JW. It's the obvious underdog winning that is a classic tale of heroism that get's cheered for.
Nah man. It was the fact that everyone, including myself thought Blue died after how hard she was slammed into the wall and how lifelessly she slid off it. Seeing how all the other raptors died, everyone thought she was done as done can be. Add to the fact that Roberta was going to get chomped up, with the idea all the raptors died, no one thought Blue actually made it until that awesome moment.

skull-splitter

You're missing the point ;)

Master

Quote from: ace3g on Oct 13, 2018, 02:21:43 AM
https://twitter.com/FreddyInSpace/status/1050861499902767105

Wrong pictures :D That's actually the figure of the other, pinkish Emissary. Not the one on the photo.

Nathsp

I hope they also include the predator underpants as an extra...
Now seriously, the one from neca looks cool, stupid, but cool

Voodoo Magic

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed