Was there escape animations for the prompt kills in MP?

Started by Kimarhi, Jun 20, 2021, 09:25:33 PM

Author
Was there escape animations for the prompt kills in MP? (Read 8,192 times)

Kimarhi

I swear I remember about to be prompt killed by a pred player in MP as a Marine, and then mashing the shit out of some buttons, and having the Marine smash the butt of the PR against the Preds helmet to escape the prompt.

But I haven't played the MP in a decade, so my brain might be matrixing the animation with someone else doing the interrupt, like another Marine player hosing the Pred while he grabbed me or something.

BlueMarsalis79

Only in Singleplayer that I can remember.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jun 20, 2021, 09:25:33 PM
I swear I remember about to be prompt killed by a pred player in MP as a Marine, and then mashing the shit out of some buttons, and having the Marine smash the butt of the PR against the Preds helmet to escape the prompt.

Wasn't that when you tried to do a frontal trophy kill on a player who hadn't lost enough health? It just autoed you out of the animation.

Kimarhi

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 22, 2021, 11:59:59 AM

Wasn't that when you tried to do a frontal trophy kill on a player who hadn't lost enough health? It just autoed you out of the animation.

It could've been.  I'm just trying to see if I was remembering correctly.

Xeno Killer 2179

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 22, 2021, 11:59:59 AM

Correct.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed