ALIEN ODYSSEY FAN MOVIE PROJECT

Started by DMmoon, Nov 14, 2020, 10:20:01 AM

Author
ALIEN ODYSSEY FAN MOVIE PROJECT (Read 45,835 times)

DMmoon

DMmoon

Hello, how are you? My name is Rubén Caro and I need to contact this community of science fiction fans cos I am currently developing several projects in PATREON, it would be a pleasure for me if you would visit my page and join or spread this ambitious project that I am developing and of which I am making you participate at this time.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hola, ¿cómo estáis? Mi nombre es Rubén Caro y necesito contactar con esta comunidad de fanáticos de la ciencia ficción porque actualmente estoy desarrollando varios proyectos en PATREON, sería un placer para mí si visitaras mi página y te unieras o difundieras este ambicioso proyecto que estoy desarrollando y de la cual te hago participar en este momento.

https://youtube.com/@rubencaroDM
https://www.patreon.com/rubencaro
https://www.instagram.com/rubencaro_dmmoon/
https://www.facebook.com/Creaction-3D-Aut%C3%B3nomo-853365145019543
https://www.paypal.com/donate/?business=877JA3X9MNKMN&no_recurring=0&item_name=Gracias+por+tu+apoyo%2C+tu+donaci%C3%B3n+se+utilizar%C3%A1+para+la+producci%C3%B3n+%C2%A0de+pel%C3%ADculas+en+3D+en+mi+canal+de+YouTube.&currency_code=EUR

Chapter 01/12 of the fan movie ALIEN Odyssey (ENGLISH)

Capítulo 01/12 de la película de fan ALIEN Odyssey (ESPAÑOL)

ALIEN Odyssey

In 1986 ALIEN the return was released, the plot revolves around the planet LV-426, in which at the end of the film there are important details that were not developed and that fans of the saga would have loved to have developed, but even today no one has had the detail to develop it today.

There are several vanishing points about which this Fan film is about, which is resumed in development in 2019:
What happened in the Level LV-426 colony after the father of the Jorden family was infected when he returned from his expedition to the ship they found belonging to the race of engineers?

How did the Engineers ship get there, since we know today that they were stored in underground bases and it appears abandoned after suffering what appears to be a collision after a forced landing?

And if, as they tell about the return in the film ALIEN, there were around seventy colonist families colonizing the planet at the time. What exactly happened there with them and what were the events that happened, so that only the daughter of the Jorden Rebecca survived? Since just after the infection of the father of the Jorden after the exploration of the Engineers ship, the next shot of the film only tells that they have stopped receiving contact with the colony and as shown after the arrival of the Marines to the Level LV-426, all the survivors have been brought to the center of the hive to inoculate them with xenomorphs that join the hive. Seventy families had to be a real odyssey for them, which only the girl Rebeca Jorden witnessed.

And what is more disturbing, how do xenomorphs get to level LV-426?

All those doubts and much more is what I am developing right now in this fan movie made in 3D that I began to develop at the beginning of this year 2019. So if you still want to know what happened, you just have to support me in this project so ambitious that I am facing on my own and for which I will need all the help possible to have the necessary resources to bring it to fruition.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
ALIEN Odisea

En 1986 se estrenó ALIEN el regreso, la trama gira entorno al planeta LV-426, en el cual al terminar la película hay detalles importantes que no se desarrollaron y que a los fans de la saga les hubiese encantado que se desarrollaran, pero aun hoy en día, nadie ha tenido el detalle de desarrollarlo.

Son varios los puntos de fuga sobre los que trata esta película de Fans que retome en desarrollo en el año 2019:
¿Qué paso en la colonia del Nivel LV-426 tras ser infectado el padre de la familia Jorden al regresar de su expedición a la nave que encontraron perteneciente a la raza de los ingenieros?

¿Cómo llego hasta allí la nave de los Ingenieros, ya que sabemos hoy en día que estaban guardadas en bases subterráneas y esta aparece abandonada tras sufrir lo que parece una colisión tras un aterrizaje forzoso?

Y si como cuentan en la película ALIEN el regreso, había colonizando el planeta en el momento al rededor de unas setenta familias de colonos. ¿Qué paso allí exactamente con ellos y cuáles fueron los hechos que acontecieron, para que solo sobreviviera la hija de los Jorden Rebecca? ya que justo después de la infección del padre de los Jorden tras la exploración de la nave de los Ingenieros, el siguiente plano de la película solo cuenta que han dejado de recibir contacto con la colonia y como se muestra tras la llegada de los marines al nivel LV-426, todos los supervivientes han sido llevados al centro de la colmena para inocular en ellos xenomorfos que se unan a la colmena. Setenta familias tubo que ser una auténtica odisea para ellos, de la cual solo fue testigo la niña Rebeca Jorden.

Y lo que es más inquietante ¿Cómo llegan los xenomorfos al nivel LV-426?

Todas esas dudas y mucho más es lo que ahora mismo estoy desarrollando en esta película de fans realizada en 3D que comencé a desarrollar a principios de este año 2019. Así que si aún queréis saber lo que paso, solo tenéis que apoyarme en este proyecto tan ambicioso que estoy afrontando por mi cuenta y para el cual voy a necesitar toda la ayuda posible para tener los recursos necesarios para llevarlo a buen término.

I will be posting some sample content in this forum so that those who cannot support the production can follow the development.

Iré colgando algunos contenidos de muestra en este fórum para que los que no puedan apoyar la producción puedan seguir el desarrollo.

Darkness

Darkness

Yes, looks very nice so far, some nice renders. When do you plan to release some footage or finish the whole thing?

DMmoon

DMmoon

First thing Darkness, I want to thank you for your attention.
I have put some sample images, I have had to work on this project for many years combining it with work and in 2013 I stopped it. And in 2019 I took up the project again and began to do it with a more powerful rendering engine that led me to redo everything I had done, but the evolution of my knowledge and everything that I had new required. There is a montage on my Instagram of what I was preparing in 2013 that I did so that my acquaintances knew what I was doing that I send them along with the renders that I was doing in development. Since I finally went public and posted on Instagram and Facebook, I didn't want to because after 7 more years of knowledge, what I was doing in 2020 had no point of comparison.
In my Patreon see more about me in my story, you will discover that I have been wanting to make 3d movies for more than 30 years, but it has not been easy here in Spain to work on what I really liked, and in the Facebook account of fraction I have put most of the work I have done since 1992 at a professional level.
I also started uploading part of the development content to PATREON this month to start launching it, you can have more updated images and content of the developments I'm doing.
All links are at the top of this forum for more information.
And if the truth is that it seems to be very far, but I have much more developed in 3D and it is only the tip of the iceberg what you can see now. I could tell you that there are already more than 300 saved development images of the fan movies that I am making and many things already prepared for production, but keep in mind that I am currently trying to get ahead without recourse due to this pandemic that left me without projects in December 2019. And my proposal is to try to get people to support me and sponsor me even for a little or a few months in PATREON so that I can have more resources and even speed up all this.

I am very good at my thing and I have been studying 3d in all aspects for almost 30 years. Now I am making this dream come true by myself, but with the ideas clearer every day of what I am doing and if people support me in my PATREON, I will get the renders to come out at a higher quality for the final production, even a more powerful team of which I have to speed up the process even more.

My goal is to do it and I don't expect much, in fact I prepare a new trailer for ALIEN ODYSSEY for this end of the year. That all the sponsors of my patreon will be able to see at the end of December, and for February I will release the trailer in 3D of the FANZINE that is already posted on PATREON of MAD MAX Apocalypse.

So make no mistake, my goal is to do it whether they sponsor me or not, but if I get people to sponsor me, everything will go much faster.
Do not hesitate to support, promote and sponsor the project as much as you can, because I will not disappoint you.

For just € 3 subscription and one month of permanence, you will appear in the credits of the two films in FAN MOVIE format in development, you will have access to the contents, you can download the trailers part of many more contents in digital format you will contribute to make this project possible.

I also plan to gradually leave more content in this post about everything that is going to be developed in the open. Since I think it is as much mine as it is of the people, since what I am doing in my years also has very well woven the threads and it will not be just a fan movie. Putting light on many forgotten themes in the films and that I hope will be liked by fans of the saga, since I am being faithful to the plot of what we know and have been able to see in the original films and that is why I am making this FAN MOVIE of Alien in it we will be able to see things that we suppose, but that we have not seen and others that we more or less imagine, but that have not been done yet, that is why I speak in the plural, since it is a general anxiety that moves us all fans to see more and if it is well spun on top, it helps us even more, so I'm on it. I'm not going to stop while I have the strength.

I just hope I have all the support possible since I am putting my life in it and never better.

Lo primero Darkness, Quiero agradecerte tu atención.
He puesto algunas imágenes de muestra, yo he tenido que trabajar en este proyecto muchos años combinándolo con trabajo y en 2013 lo pare. Y en 2019 retomé el proyecto y lo empece a hacer con un motor de rénder más potente que me llevo a rehacer todo lo que tenía hecho, pero la evolución de mis conocimientos y de todo lo que tenía nuevo lo requería. Hay un montaje en mi Instagram de lo que preparaba en 2013 que hice para que mis conocidos supieran lo que estaba haciendo que les envíe junto con los rénder que iba haciendo en desarrollo. Ya que al final hice público y colgué en Instagram y Facebook, no quería por que después de 7 años más de conocimientos lo qu estaba haciendo en 2020 no tenía ni punto de comparación.
En mi Patreon ver más acerca de mí en mi historia, descubrirás que llevo más de 30 años queriendo hacer películas en 3d, pero no ha sido fácil aquí en España trabajar de lo que me gustaba de verdad, y en la cuenta de Facebook de fracción he puesto la mayoría delos trabajos que he realizado desde el año 1992 a nivel profesional.
Además empece a subir parte de los contenidos del desarrollo a PATREON este mes para empezar a lanzarlo puedes tener más imágenes actualizadas y contenidos de los desarrollos que estoy haciendo.
Todos los links se encuentran en la parte superior de este foro para obtener más información.
Y si la verdad es que parece estar muy lejos, pero tengo muchísimo más desarrollado en 3D y tan solo es la punta del iceberg lo que puedes ver ahora. Te podría decir que ya hay casi más de 300 imágenes de desarrollo guardadas de las fan movies que estoy haciendo y muchas que cosas ya preparadas para producción, pero ten en cuenta que actualmente estoy intentando salir adelante sin recurso por esta pandemia que me dejo sin proyectos en diciembre del 2019. Y mi plantea miento es intentar que la gente me apoye y me patrocine aunque sea por poco o unos meses en PATREON para que pueda tener más recursos y poder agilizar incluso todo esto.

Yo soy muy bueno en lo mío y llevo estudiando 3d en todos los aspectos desde hace ya casi 30 años. Ahora estoy haciendo este sueño realidad yo solo, pero con las ideas cada dia más claras de lo que estoy haciendo y si la gente me apoya en mi PATREON, conseguiré que los renders salgan a mayor calidad para la producción final, incluso un equipo más potente de los que tengo para agilizar aun más el proceso.

Mi meta es hacerlo y no espero que en mucho, de hecho preparo un nuevo trailer de ALIEN ODYSSEY para este fin de año. Que podrán ver todos los patrocinadores de mi patreon a final de diciembre, y para febrero sacaré el tráiler en 3D del FANZINE que ya está colgado en PATREON de MAD MAX Apocalipsis.

Así que no te quepa duda mi meta es hacerlo me patrocinen o no, pero si consigo que me patrocine la gente, todo va a ir mucho más rápido.
No dudéis en apoyar, promover y patrocinar el proyecto el que pueda, por que yo no os voy a defraudar.

Por tan solo 3€ de suscripción y un mes de permanencia, saldréis en los créditos de las dos películas en formato FAN MOVIE en desarrollo, Iréis teniendo acceso a los contenidos, os podréis descargar los tráiler parte de muchos más contenidos en formato digital contribuiréis a hacer posible este proyecto.

Igualmente pienso ir dejando más contenidos poco a poco en este post de todo lo que se va a desarrollar en abierto. Ya que pienso es tan mío como de la gente, ya que lo que estoy haciendo a mis años además tiene muy bien tramado los hilos y no va a ser tan solo una fan movie. Poniendo luz a muchos temas olvidados en las películas y que espero sean del agrado de los fans de la saga, ya que estoy siendo fiel a la trama de lo que conocemos y hemos podido ver en las películas originales y por eso estoy haciendo esta FAN MOVIE de Alien en ella conseguiremos ver cosas que suponemos, pero que no hemos visto y otras que más o menos imaginamos, pero que tampoco se han hecho aun, por eso hablo en plural, ya que es una ansiedad general la que nos mueve a todos los fans por ver más y si encima esta bien hilado, pues nos ayuda aún más, así que en ello estoy. Yo no voy a parar mientras tenga fuerzas.

Solo espero contar con todo el apoyo posible ya que estoy poniendo mi vida en ello y nunca mejor dicho.

But my idea is to launch several parts as a trailer that would later be incorporated into the final assembly of the Fan movie

Pero mi idea es ir lanzando varias partes como tráiler que luego se incorporarían en el montaje final de la Fan movie

CAPTURE SCREEN COVENANT CABIN CONTROL IN DEVELOPMENT

Today the tutorials that I am giving to the subscribers of 3D development in PATREON have even begun, we have worked on the interior of the control cabin of the covenat, and only the creolization chamber would remain to be developed, since all the characters that are going to I have almost all of them ready to appear in this fan movie, so filling the cameras with it will not be difficult. The Image that I leave as an example is the one that showed at the beginning the online tutorial in Discord.
_______________________________________________________-

Hoy han comenzado incluso los tutoriales que estoy dando a los suscriptores de desarrollo 3D en PATREON, hemos trabajado sobre el interior de la cabina de control de la covenat, y solo quedaría la cámara de criollización por desarrollar, ya que todos los personajes que van a salir en esta fan movie ya los tengo casi todos listos así que rellenar las cámaras con ello no será difícil. La Imagen que dejo de ejemplo es la que mostraba al comienzo el tutorial online en Discord.

COVENANT CABIN CONTROL IN DEVELOPMENT

PILOT CHAIR DEVELOMENT

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

It looks promising. May I ask what program you're using for this film?

DMmoon

DMmoon

Thanks for your comment Gr33 M4n,

I have been using 3ds max since its first version in 3dStudio4, almost 28 years ago, I do everything in its vast majority in 3dsmax, I leave little to afterFX except video montage. I have spent many years studying special effects production with 3DSMAX and even the effects that you will see will mostly be developed with that platform as well. I use the VRAY render engine because I had to plant myself in one, since everything generated is created for that render engine in question.

But in the tutorials I'm giving for 3D developers under subcription on Patreon, I explain that the most important thing is not the 3D program you use to build it. the most important thing is to understand the purpose of the process to carry it out what you propose,
I have worked with many 3D development tools, and even in this project I use others like Zbrush, Character creator or Subtance Painter.
But what you are going to find here is made in 3DSMAX.

For me the most important thing is to try to be as faithful to the original in this FAN MOVIE as I show in this reduced detail.

P.D. Is also various images for another FAN MOVIE I'm developing about MAD MAX is image I put on net like this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Para mi lo mas importante es intentar ser lo mas fiel al original en esta FAN MOVIE como muestro en este detalle reducido.

P.D.Incluye unas imagenes de la otra FAN MOVIE que estoy desarrollando de MAD MAX y la image fue subida asi.

SM

SM

The models look sweet.  :)

DMmoon

DMmoon

Well, these images are mostly development images, in the final assembly I want to obtain quite realistic plans. So I hope to improve them  ;)

IMAGES OF 3D MODELS DAVID & ENGINER FOR FAN MOVIE PROJECT IN DEVELOPMENT

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the boards, Ruben! Those are some impressive models. I'm really impressed by what you've shared so far. I'm wondering if you'll be releasing the films in Spanish with English subtitles?

DMmoon

DMmoon

Thank you Corporal Hicks for your motivation. My original idea is to release them in English and Spanish, but I will also do an English version with Polish subtitles.
I am Spanish and I will give priority to the Spanish version, but I will not leave much time between one version and another so that we can all enjoy this project.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION!
This message is addressed to all the people who are liking what I am showing in this project.
I started developing this project a long time ago, and my intention was to keep it with my work as a 3D Designer, but in January I stopped receiving projects, and I decided to launch myself with this project.

I do not expect to get rich with it, I would like you to understand that I think that if you support me a little, I could live on what I like to do, which is more what you see here, than design or architecture work. I think I can do great things, but only in these times is it going to be very difficult for me.

My intention is to do it yes or yes, both this and the other FAN MOVIE that is in development of MAD MAX, and even more original things for movies and video games that nobody has developed yet. But the resources are going to be related to the development time.

I currently have a couple of development teams, and I dedicate most of the day just to development, this month I launched the campaign to promote the project and for people to support me in PATREON, but spread it and people also sign up It is occupying me very valuable time, which I should invest in development and stretching I know the time my resources are also running out.

For this reason I ask for your help in the most sincere way, I ask you to help me promote this forum and my PATREON page, I ask you to please whoever can sign up there, for only € 3 subscription, although Just for a month you can unsubscribe whenever you want, it would help me a lot to be able to ensure that this project comes to fruition and in reasonable times. There are several ways on the PATREON page to sponsor me, even at some level of sponsorship I teach a course aimed at creating 3d movies, using this FAN MOVIE as an example.

I believe that with your voluntary support, I could even produce the FAN MOVIE in higher quality and in less time by investing in better development equipment. You can see everything in PATREON like all trailers and parts of the FAN MOVIE in development until the final assembly. Under subscription you will have early access to the content apart from accessing exclusive content. But I would like it to be simpler and not have to do it like that, but money is a resource that I never have in excess and I think it is something necessary to be able to meet the expectations of this project.

So whoever may sign up, I promise not to disappoint you both with resources and without them, I thank you for paying me your attention.

https://www.instagram.com/rubencaro_dmmoon/

https://www.facebook.com/Creaction-3D-Aut%C3%B3nomo-853365145019543

https://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=64482.0

------------------------------------------------

¡ IMPORTANTE INFORMACION ¡
Este mensaje va dirigido a todas las personas que os está gustando lo que estoy mostrando en este proyecto.
Yo empece ya hace tiempo a desarrollar este proyecto, y mi intención, era mantenerlo con mi trabajo de Diseñador 3D, pero en enero dejé de recibir proyectos, y decidí lanzarme en pleno con este proyecto.

No espero hacerme rico con ello, me gustaría que entendierais que creo que si me apoyáis un poco, podría vivir de lo que me gusta hacer, que es más lo que veis aquí, que los trabajos de diseño o arquitectura. Creo que puedo hacer grandes cosas, Pero Yo solo en estos tiempos que corren se me va a hacer muy difícil.

Mi intención es hacerlo si ó si, tanto esto como la otra FAN MOVIE que está en desarrollo de MAD MAX, e incluso más cosas originales para películas y videojuegos que nadie ha desarrollado aun. Pero los recursos van a ir relacionados con el tiempo de desarrollo.

Yo actualmente cuento con un par de equipos para el desarrollo, y dedico la mayor parte del día solo al desarrollo, este mes lance la campaña para promover el proyecto y que la gente me apoyara en PATREON, pero difundirlo y que se apunte la gente también me está ocupando un tiempo muy valioso, que debería invertir en el desarrollo y estirando sé el tiempo mis recursos también se van agotando.

Con este motivo os pido vuestra ayuda de la manera más sincera, os pido que me ayudéis a promover este foro y mi página de PATREON, os pido que por favor el que pueda que se apunte allí, por tan solo 3 € de suscripción, aunque solo sea por un mes ya podéis daros de baja cuando queráis, a mí me ayudaría bastante para poder asegurar que este proyecto llega a buen fin y en unos tiempos razonables. Hay varias formas en la página de PATREON de patrocinarme, incluso en algún nivel de patrocinio imparto curso destinado a la creación de películas en 3d, usando como ejemplo esta FAN MOVIE.

Creo que con vuestro apoyo voluntario, incluso podría llegar a producir la FAN MOVIE en mayor calidad y en menos tiempo invirtiendo en mejores equipo para el desarrollo. Todo lo podreis ver en PATREON como todos trailers y partes de las FAN MOVIE en desarrollo hasta el montaje final. Bajo suscripción tendréis acceso anticipado a los contenidos aparte de acceder a contenidos exclusivos. Pero me gustaría que fuera más sencillo y no tener que hacerlo así, pero el dinero es un recurso que nunca me sobro y creo que es algo necesario para poder cubrir las expectativas de este proyecto.

Así que el que pueda que se apunte, yo prometo no defraudaros tanto con recursos como sin ellos, os doy gracias por prestarme vuestra atención.

INFORMATION ABOUT PATREON https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patreon

RIGHT NOW IN DEVELOPMENT

DMmoon

DMmoon

FAN MOVIE PROJECT PRIVATE OLD VRSION DO IT IN 2013

This is a trailer for the fan movie that I started doing in 2013 with the SCANLINE render engine, I prepared a montage of what I had done that year at the beginning of 2020 to promote what I was going to do among my friends and acquaintances. And with more knowledge and using the vray engine I am developing again in PATREON what you see in the images that I put in this forum.
I repeat this made in 2013 and the new thing that I am developing has much more quality, but I want to share this with you as well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Este es un tráiler de la película de fan que empece a hacer en 2013 con motor de render SCANLINE, prepare un montaje de lo que tenía hecho de ese año a principios de 2020 para promocionar lo que iba a hacer entre mis amigos y conocidos. Y con más conocimientos y usando el motor de vray estoy desarrollando de nuevo en PATREON lo que veis en las imágenes que pongo en este foro.
Repito esta hecho en 2013 y lo nuevo que estoy desarrollando tiene muchísima más calidad, pero quiero compartir esto también con vosotros

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CG-jnk2jSee/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

DMmoon

DMmoon

https://www.patreon.com/posts/44377796

CONTENTS IN DEVELOPMENT OF THE FAN MOVIE ALIEN Odyssey PART 02

These are the development images of the COVENANT Cabin.
Here you will be able to find different points of view of the already modeled ship playing with camera and lighting games to later evaluate its inclusion in the final shots.
Some images already have the caption included, you can read it as a clarification of the detail.
So I hope you like this post, you give LIKE and do not hesitate to spread this project so that people sign up, I need all your collaboration, while I will continue developing.

---------------------------------------------------------------

CONTENIDOS EN DESARROLLO DE LA FAN MOVIE ALIEN Odisea PARTE 02

Estas son las imágenes de desarrollo de la Cabina de la COVENANT.
Aquí podréis encontrar diferentes puntos de vista de la nave ya modelada jugando con juegos cámara e iluminación para después evaluar su inclusión en los planos finales.
Algunas imágenes tienen ya incluidas el pie de fotos, podéis leerlo como aclaración del detalle.
Así que espero que os guste este post, le deis al LIKE y no dudéis en difundir este proyecto para que la gente se apunte, necesito toda vuestra colaboración, yo mientras seguiré desarrollando.

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

Looking good!

DMmoon

DMmoon

Thank you very much Bishop, I just hope that people collaborate with the project and even for a month they subscribe to my PATREON page. Since in the time that run I will need all the possible collaboration to carry this project forward as it deserves. Since I am only working on this now, since I was left without a job at the beginning of the year due to COVID, and the purpose of this project is to be able to live from what I like to do and a good example is what you find in this post

Also on my PATREON page you will have access to much more content and access to more projects that I am developing, apart from having early access to all publications and videos.

DMmoon

DMmoon

NEW EXCLUSIVE CONTENT UNDER VIP SUBSCRIPTION
https://www.patreon.com/posts/44528212
(STONES LV-426 Pack 01 FOR 3D PRINTERS)

Every month I will upload exclusive content under VIP subscription on my PATREON page, last month I posted the FANZINE as a story of the trailer in development for Mad Max Apocalypse. This month I have uploaded to the community Dropbox a pack of 6 rocks of LV-426 modeled in Zbrush for the Fan Movie, to scale of the alien figures of the NECA brand, in STL format so that users can print them Models are downloaded to be able to use them in their recreations and scenery.

So if you were still thinking about subscribing and contributing to this project, subscribe for even a month as a VIP sponsor of this project on my PATREON page and start obtaining exclusive content from this project, many more advantages.
LINK TO SUBSCRIBE:

You can also contribute by buying the pack on the TURBOSQUID page where I have uploaded it for sale, there you will also find more detailed information on the dimensions of the Pack models.
LINK TURBOSQUID STONES LV-426 Pack 01:
https://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/stones-lv-426-pack01-printable-3d-model-1658047

Remind you that all proceeds will be invested in the production of fan films in development.
So I hope you like this post, you give LIKE and do not hesitate to spread this project so that people sign up, I need all your collaboration, while I will continue developing.
---------------------------------------------------------------

NUEVOS CONTENIDOS EXCLUSIVOS BAJO SUSCRIPCION VIP
https://www.patreon.com/posts/44528212
(ROCAS LV-426 Pack 01 PARA IMPRESORAS 3D)

Todos los meses subiré contenidos exclusivos bajo suscripción VIP en my pagina de PATREON, el mes pasado colgué el FANZINE a modo de story del tráiler en desarrollo de Mad Max Apocalipsis. Este mes he subido a Dropbox de la comunidad un pack de 6 rocas de LV-426 modeladas en Zbrush para la Película de Fan, a escala de las figuras de alien de la marca NECA, en formato STL para que los usuarios que puedan imprimir los modelos se los descarguen para poder usarlos en sus recreaciones y escenografías.

Así que si aún te estabas pensando el suscribirte y contribuir con este proyecto,  suscríbete ya aunque sea por un mes como patrocinador vip de este proyecto en mi página de PATREON y comienza a obtener contenidos exclusivos de este proyecto, muchas más ventajas.
LINK PARA SUBCRIBIRSE:

También podéis contribuir comprando el pack en la página de TURBOSQUID donde lo he subido a la venta, allí encontraréis además información más detallada de las dimensiones de los modelos del Pack.
LINK TURBOSQUID STONES LV-426 Pack 01:
https://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/stones-lv-426-pack01-printable-3d-model-1658047

Recordaros que todo lo recaudado se invertirá en la producción de las películas de fan en desarrollo.
Así que espero que os guste este post, le deis al LIKE y no dudéis en difundir este proyecto para que la gente se apunte, necesito toda vuestra colaboración, yo mientras seguiré desarrollando.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

That bridge really does look fantastic! You are doing seriously good looking work.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed