Real life Aliens 👽👉👈 (If Any) Thread

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Aug 02, 2020, 08:22:38 PM

Author
Real life Aliens 👽👉👈 (If Any) Thread (Read 26,010 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Share articles, videos or discuss everything about life forms beyond our planet.

SpaceKase

SpaceKase

Oh dude, I don't even know where to start I have been on such a skeptical kick about this stuff lately! I say skeptical because I don't believe the majority of the wacky-ass claims and conspiracy theories out there, though they are fun to hear.

However, every now and then I come across something very compelling, and as our understanding of science in the fields of chemistry and astrophysics advance more and more, and particularly with the discoveries of LIGO and its implications on the nuances of spacetime, some claims become increasing hard to dismiss.

The Bob Lazar stuff for example. As sensational as the tone of the Netflix documentary on him was, none of his actual interviews in the film or his lengthy interview on the Joe Rogan Podcast set off my bullshit meter. It's disturbing, exciting, and compelling.

And now with the official releases of the United States Navy fighter jets footage from the USS Nimitz and USS Theodore Roosevelt carriers between 2004-2015. This stuff is consistently blowing my mind. I've been slowly sifting through all the BS and have been putting together a list of documents and resources which increasingly seem to be holding water... so I'm all in on a discussion like this. Apologies ahead of time if I cause offense to anyone through either my exuberance or scrutiny.

For now I'll humbly submit this critical analysis video by Derek Van Schaik, a Youtuber who specializes in Body Language analysis and spotting fakes and liars. He goes quite in depth on this one. Kinda nutso.

Kradan

If there's so many planets in Universe, it's likely that on some of them exists life. Probably, not exactly as we imagine it. Maybe, there's sentient rocks somewhere.

That's really all I have to say on the matter

Local Trouble

SpaceKase

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 02, 2020, 10:33:48 PM
If there's so many planets in Universe, it's likely that on some of them exists life. Probably, not exactly as we imagine it. Maybe, there's sentient rocks somewhere.

Like the Diamond Authority from Steven Universe!  :D But honestly, if there is something to all of this UFO business, I suspect they might not be as "alien" as they may seem.

Huggs

Maybe, there's sentient rocks somewhere.

Here on earth we call them Public Officials.

SpaceKase

Quote from: Huggs on Aug 02, 2020, 11:16:27 PM
Maybe, there's sentient rocks somewhere.

Here on earth we call them Public Officials.

That's some serious schist you're droppin' there, but then again I'm a little stoney.

Kradan

Quote from: SpaceKase on Aug 02, 2020, 11:10:56 PM

Like the Diamond Authority from Steven Universe!  :D But honestly, if there is something to all of this UFO business, I suspect they might not be as "alien" as they may seem.

Well, 'sentient rocks" were as "alien" as I could've possibly imagined

SpaceKase

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 03, 2020, 07:27:32 AM
Quote from: SpaceKase on Aug 02, 2020, 11:10:56 PM

Well, 'sentient rocks" were as "alien" as I could've possibly imagined

Let me clarify, I think there's something remarkable out there that we don't understand, I just don't think they're extraterrestrial.

Kradan

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Joy Reid"OK, wait," paused Reid. "A lot of Dobbs' friends are very concerned about UFOs? Who is he hanging out with!? And, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, did Trump just say that Lou Dobbs is a UFO expert?! What is happening!? This crazy Trump-TV show that we've all been stuck in has jumped from 'Veep' to 'The X-Files.' Instead of Mulder and Scully, we've got Dobbs and Trump.'"

https://twitter.com/RawStory/status/1291212902582509569

Tichinde

I do like the idea people want to believe this stuff, but seemingly have no idea if an alien civilization made it here we are f**ked. Like the deficit in tech would be too great, we would all die.

SpaceKase

SpaceKase

Quote from: Tichinde on Aug 06, 2020, 04:29:02 AM
I do like the idea people want to believe this stuff, but seemingly have no idea if an alien civilization made it here we are f**ked. Like the deficit in tech would be too great, we would all die.

I'd like to believe one of two lines of thinking, either A. The visiting race is also much more advanced with us in a spiritual philosophical way, in other words they've discovered the benefit of chill and aren't spazo agro nuts like we are. Or, B they're so different from us that they literally don't care enough to f**k us over, at least intentionally. Like, we cohabitate land regions, more or less, with chimps and apes but, outside of ridiculous films, we don't declare war on them, even when some of them are assholes to us or vice versa. For the most part we just do our own things and choose not to really directly interact. It turns out just that 1% difference in dna has a pretty big impact.

Ivan The Insect

I believe life is very common even within our own galaxy HOWEVER I also believe that intelligent hi-tech life is very very rare to the point I won't be surprised if we're the only one in the Milky Way so far... So that clears the Fermi Paradox for me at least!

AliceApocalypse

Space music from Apollo era:

https://www.space.com/32007-alien-moon-music-apollo-10-explained.html?jwsource=cl

Apparently debunked, though still an intriguing listen.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed