Predators Filming at Lake Gorge

Started by Darkness, Nov 24, 2009, 07:01:10 PM

Author
Predators Filming at Lake Gorge (Read 10,393 times)

Darkness

Darkness

KGNB News has just recently posted up an article saying that Predators has done some filming at Lake Gorge:

“A little bit of Hollywood came to Comal County last week when a film crew from Austin used a portion of the Canyon Lake Gorge to film scenes for a new sci-fi thriller move coming to theatres next summer. Troublemaker Studios, a film company run by director and producer Robert Rodriguez, is currently in production of the next chapter of the Predator films, and after a month of filming in Hawaii, their next stop was Canyon Lake.”

So it isn’t going to be entirely green screen minus the Hawaii scenes as previously thought. Thanks to Pinkman for the news.

Purebreedalien

I don't recall a gorge in the script    ???   Maybe they have changed it    ;D  

chrisr232007

Hey here are some pics of the gorge ther shoting at http://www.texaslesstraveled.com/gorge.htm

daniel clavette

daniel clavette

It will be great that their chose another place to filming new predator movies.

Rob

Rob

Canyon Lake, hmmm... interesting. looking at the pics in texaslesstraveled.com/gorge.htm Canyon Lake Gorge dosn't verry big.

Rob

Rob

I mean dosn't look verry big.

Mr. Domino

Perhaps this is for the Hanzo/SP fight and the water escape?

MoBiUGeArSkIn

Might be the edge of the jungle, ya know? Looks kinda barren.

Skinner

Skinner

I don't remember a scene like this in the script.

Weasel

Weasel

Who "previously thought" that? Someone with no idea what they are talking about?

MARKC

MARKC

I hope that the movie will take place in 2010   :)  

MARKC

MARKC

:)     :)  

Spoon

Spoon

Cant wait to see pics. I got to say AVP was the most exciting movie for me as was spiderman as I was huge fans when I was a kid.  Those movies were let downs to me as I matured these movies clearly didn't.    I sure hope this movie doesn't let me down.  Im so looking forward to this movie.

Zebra Smeller

This must be the scene where Nolan lets the guys in... God damn Nolan

Cellien

Cellien

Wow, I live extremely close to this area.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed