Bad News About The Trailer

Started by Darkness, Aug 10, 2007, 06:35:15 PM

Author
Bad News About The Trailer (Read 14,881 times)

swift blade

swift blade

how could they show the clip to those stoned f**ks in amsterdam and we dont even get a f**king teaser trailer.

john

john

The brothers if they are smart should walk away from the site.

Six-String-Samurai

**&^%${$$£")(*&&**&*&&^$£""!WTF!!"**** i'm so pissed off right now ! why god why ? all work and no trailer makes me a dull boy. all work and no trailer makes me a dull boy. all work and no trailer makes me a dull boy. all work and no trailer makes me a dull boy. all work and no trailer makes me a dull boy.

boostedlsj

boostedlsj

everyone just chill out    it will some sooner or later   cant stop it!      once the movie is here none of this will have mattered

boostedlsj

boostedlsj

wow horrible grammar on my part lol     accidently submitted it before I could proof read sorry!

JESSE

JESSE

OK LMFAO!!!!!  SO DONT KNOW BOUT REST OF YA BUT NOW I'M THINKIN STRAIGHT TO DVD RELEASE.......WHY WAIT SO LONG????  IF ITS BADASS GIVE US (THE FANS) A TEASER....PICS OR TRAILER(S).......BE IT UNFINISHED OR NOT!!  WHY WAIT SO LONG....  I THINK TO BE HONEST THEY (FOX) f**kED UP THE FIRST TIME...AND ITS PRETTY MUCH KILLED OFF ANY HOPE OF GOOD FILM!!!! I MEAN WHY MAKE THE FIRST A PG13??????????  WHAT I HEARD FROM COLIN MAKES ME WONDER IF HE KNOWS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A SNEEZE AND A WET FART!! IT'LL BE OUT NEXT WEEK!! NO 2 WEEKS NO 2 YEARS!!!  RIP ALIEN/PREDATOR!!

Cellien

Cellien

They wait till the end of September they will get tromped on by another (now more popular) sci-fi IP.. Halo 3.     :-*  

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

"F**k you!!"   ... those where the words i reacived when i put Alpha Extreme a Password.... and those exact words are the same im thinking about FOX....  The advertising campaing is interesting... it works actually. but if Im mistaken with this.... im really surprised that fox got into the same problem I did YEARS ago... the thing is this...  There is a very weird form of advertising that I call "don't give them anything and theyll want it more" it works in a form that everybody else gets pissed about the "rules" the enterpise puts... hates them... hate the creators... hate the proyect delay... BUT STILL.... they comeback to wait a little more. I might think fox is doing this to make us way more interested... actually make us desperate for every single pixel. .... and yeah... sometimes we dont have that much eather (when producing that is).  On the other hand... I didnt knew this until my name was know even on japan and things like that. and it was because in April 1st 2001 (if I remmember correctly) I realeased a pre-beta-testing fighting game charecter that resembled alot like Zero (megamanX series)... I got to... what it was just a preview and now... you... that are not paying me even a peso are trying to make me FINISH this thing tommorrow??... I discovered to late that if you give a little info the world would ask you for more... so... i learned that: "if you dont have eneought to give... dont even mention something"...

Cellien

Cellien

@Zeee... LMAO.  Duke Nuke'Em FOREVER syndrome.. Nice!     :D  

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

For f**ks Sake UGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH    >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(      >:(    NOW I'M BEGGINING TO REALLY LOSE PATIENCES    >:(     >:(     >:(  

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Hmmmm, I this is starting to worry me now!   Why is it they are so hesitant about showing a simple little trailer or even a short teaser that is already finished?   We only have got one f**king picture from them?! Why are they being so secret about all these little things?!   No other film out there that is coming out next year is being so secret about showing something. Why is it out of all of the movies coming out next year AVP2 seems to be so special in not showing anything?!  For the first time, I'm starting to feel really negative about this shit! I have a feeling two things are either happening. Which is brings me to this, one, FOX is trying to make AVP2 PG-13, or the movie sucks really bad and they need to edit and fix the hell out of it so it looks "kind of good," but no really towards the fans.  This secret bullshit can't be good! AVP2 needs to come out of it's locked little room because it's been in there way too long and it's breakfast time! Your eggs and bacon are getting cold son   >:(  

Peterkeyes

Peterkeyes

Holy f**kin' shit ass f**kers. they definitely screwed us over. Dark knight teaser came out and it is not even coming out till spring! AVP is in december or january! FOX thanks for letting us down. bros. strause, just go ahead and get a teaser ready so we can hype up over that please. i blame fox, not u guys. fox your not better then Universal, i'll tell u that for damn sure.

DEN17

DEN17

I very much trusted and hoped for a trailer this week. Thought, that it is the truth. It either any artful game or bad marketing of the company. Thus it is possible to lose many admirers. On a place of brothers I would have a talk with admirers that occurs?!    :-\  

SiL

SiL

Meh.   :-\  

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

I just felt a bad drift for the first time about AVP2.   I'm not pissed off that I'm not seeing a trailer, that's not whats bothering me. It's how secretive they are all being, it makes so sense at all! I don't want to hear any excuses   ::)    Fans, my dear fellow AVP fans..................I think this is the end for us all   :'(  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed