Predator 2’s rotten Rotten Tomatoes Score

Started by City Hunter Yautja, Jul 23, 2021, 07:51:25 PM

Author
Predator 2’s rotten Rotten Tomatoes Score (Read 10,205 times)

BigDaddyJohn

Predator 2 is great.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 09, 2021, 03:12:07 PM
I liked Predator 2 before it was cool  :'(

I liked it before you were born.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I liked this gem because I wanted someone to give me one of those amazing flintlock pistols. And while that never happened, I couldn't be more grateful for such disappointment since thanks to that I began to pay more attention to the film.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Aug 09, 2021, 09:58:21 PM
Quote from: Kradan on Aug 09, 2021, 03:12:07 PM
I liked Predator 2 before it was cool  :'(

I liked it before you were born.

Go get some sleep, grandpa  :P

Master

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Aug 09, 2021, 11:56:50 PM
I liked this gem because I wanted someone to give me one of those amazing flintlock pistols. And while that never happened, I couldn't be more grateful for such disappointment since thanks to that I began to pay more attention to the film.

https://s6.gifyu.com/images/6a020aab25218fc15e30529aef50d4bc.gif

Yeah. Love the movie since it was still fairly new and still haven't got one of those. The time will come, be patient and humble.

Some Old Dude

No real point about being arsed over a critical aggregate from the same people who call every new Marvel movie the best movie ever.

Kradan

Quote from: Some Old Dude on Aug 10, 2021, 01:43:52 PM
No real point about being arsed over a critical aggregate from the same people who call every new Marvel movie the best movie ever.

Even Black Widow ?

City Hunter Yautja

Quote from: Stitch on Jul 26, 2021, 06:14:38 PM
Personally, P2 holds a weird position. P1 is definitely the better film, but I think P2 is more rewatchable. It's worlds better than The Predator.

Interesting point. Predator 2 is indeed more rewatchable.

nanison

I think predators is better than the predator but predator is more suspenseful than the predator and predators so therefore predator is the best film in the predator franchise and this includes predator 2

You gotta love this sentence

Stitch

Quote from: nanison on Aug 12, 2021, 05:56:50 PM
I think predators is better than the predator but predator is more suspenseful than the predator and predators so therefore predator is the best film in the predator franchise and this includes predator 2, too

You gotta love this sentence
I love it more, now  ;)

Voodoo Magic

MAY THIS TERRIBLE WRONG BE RIGHTED FOREVERMORE!

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Aug 12, 2021, 07:42:59 PM

MAY THIS TERRIBLE WRONG BE RIGHTED FOREVERMORE!

It's so beautiful! ٩(^‿^)۶

Thank you!  :)

Kradan

Wait, wha ... you can just ask for a flintlock and get it ?

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 13, 2021, 07:23:13 PM
Wait, wha ... you can just ask for a flintlock and get it ?

He just complimented Predator 2. That all one needs to be designated for flintlock gifting!

ALL HAIL PREDATOR 2!!!

Master

I'll  earn mine properly,  no matter how long it take!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed