User Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: The Predator Reviews  (Read 51096 times)

brokentusk420
Oct 14, 2021, 11:53:24 PM
Reply #465 on: Oct 14, 2021, 11:53:24 PM
The Predator has its moments. My favorite is the boy who wears the Pred Bio mask going to a door to trick or treat and a mean teen throws a beer can at him and the masks has a Plasmacaster that fires back. That was a goldeb moment.

The Scene:

Nah it was extremely dumb and made zero sense. Its like a child was allowed to right that movie and put every childish nonsensical idea they came up with in it.

City Hunter Yautja
Oct 15, 2021, 01:11:46 AM
Reply #466 on: Oct 15, 2021, 01:11:46 AM
The Predator has its moments. My favorite is the boy who wears the Pred Bio mask going to a door to trick or treat and a mean teen throws a beer can at him and the masks has a Plasmacaster that fires back. That was a goldeb moment.

The Scene:

Nah it was extremely dumb and made zero sense. Its like a child was allowed to right that movie and put every childish nonsensical idea they came up with in it.

I thought it was funny. But yes it breaks from Predator, Predator 2, and Predators in terms of doing a gimmick that is funny but is not the norm for Pred films.

Wweyland
Oct 15, 2021, 07:18:37 AM
Reply #467 on: Oct 15, 2021, 07:18:37 AM
Where was the mask plasma caster when Fugitive needed it to stay alive against the Assassin? Or was it a different mask (that looked the same) but behaved differently?

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube RSS Feed