AvPGalaxy Exclusive: Guy Pearce Returns for Alien: Covenant!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 29, 2016, 06:05:47 AM

Author
AvPGalaxy Exclusive: Guy Pearce Returns for Alien: Covenant! (Read 49,148 times)

BonesawT101

I always like to give credit where it's due, so thanks for yet another exclusive scoop Hicks!  8)

Morose

It will be fun to see Guy Pierce again! I had written a Paradise and I featured 4 David dream sequences where Peter Weyland was in them. Whether this intro is a dream sequence or something more like a TED talk is to be determined.

Perfect-Organism

Ha!  I called it years ago that we would once again see a young Peter Weyland.  I wonder if we will see a resurrected young Peter Weyland at some point in the future.  Perhaps that is David's mission?

Enoch

Alien:
THE RESURRECTION OF
WEYLAND

:P

Morose

Perfect Organism: "I wonder if we will see a resurrected young Peter Weyland at some point in the future. Perhaps that is David's mission?"

The only way David could resurrect Peter is either through using his blood or time travel. However I feel that it is best to just have Peter come back as dreams or flashbacks. Maybe an android Peter would be interesting.

Corporal Hicks

I think the flashbacks or dreams are perfect enough. I'd hate to see them do time travel or some accelerant zombie or some such.

hfeldhaus

Weyland could very easily be programmed into David. Would be cool to see some form of interaction with Weyland in real time.

Enoch

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 29, 2016, 07:13:00 PM
I think the flashbacks or dreams are perfect enough. I'd hate to see them do time travel or some accelerant zombie or some such.

Remember what Wayne said, NO TIME TRAVEL :laugh: ;D

Infected

Maybe it will only be viral material and later bonus on Blu Ray.

Glaive

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Oct 29, 2016, 07:02:55 PM
Ha!  I called it years ago that we would once again see a young Peter Weyland.  I wonder if we will see a resurrected young Peter Weyland at some point in the future.  Perhaps that is David's mission?

Ash..."You still don't understand what you're dealing with, do you?...'Perfect Organism'...Its structural obfuscation is matched only by its banality.  I admire its simplicity. A survivor... unclouded by logic, common-sense, or delusions of reality. "

j/k Jaime...

BishopShouldGo

Such a shame the Weyland character was wasted in Prometheus. If you ask me, a Weyland should've been the lead or at least have a substantial role.

Hopefully in this new trilogy Weyland will be popping up in all three. And the films will have Weyland viral marketing.

Glaive

I'm waiting for the prequel prequel...!! :D

Enoch

Weyland is the main representative of human fallen nature.
I myself would use him in flashback... maybe like in Bergmans films
Weyland and David playing chess (death allegory) in some great room filled with art and symbols of human achievents throughout history;  they would speak about god, creation, life, existance, universe, their aspirations  but through that dialog they would show their inner characters to the audience. Thats the only meaningful reason to show us Wayland again,
because he will show us that bad side of humanity, but also the nature well hidden
in Davids memory ;D

Glaive

Take it you're not watching 'Westworld', then... ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed