NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 840,942 times)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Yeah the dog seems like an odd choice. Like in what context can you really display it that makes sense? Especially the un-scarred face.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I'd say it was probably just a chance for them to reuse the dog body from there Nightmare on Elm Street demon dog body so they took it

dHunter333

dHunter333

Series 13 is finally on the Neca official release calendar!
http://necaonline.com/events/2019-02/
February 19th! Cannot wait!

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Jan 17, 2019, 01:00:32 PM
I'd say it was probably just a chance for them to reuse the dog body from there Nightmare on Elm Street demon dog body so they took it
I didn't realize it was a reuse of an existing mold from a different line, that makes more sense.

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Quote from: dHunter333 on Jan 18, 2019, 03:20:59 AM
Series 13 is finally on the Neca official release calendar!
http://necaonline.com/events/2019-02/
February 19th! Cannot wait!

Awesome! Though I'm bummed that that's getting released before the arcade aliens. Still, lots of new alien and pred figures since December, I'm liking this pace.

Corporal Hicks

The Old One

The Old One

The impure Alien's gorgeous.

Darkness

Darkness

I was about to post this. :P

The Alien 3 pack has definitely intrigued me. Never thought they'd do the dog. Queen chestburster though? Why  not just put the Runner in instead.

The Old One

The Old One

What do you mean?

The Queen chestburster's
everywhere in the AlienĀ³
iconography and there
is a "Bambi Burster"
figure in the set.

bob

bob

Alien evolution:

Prometheus/Covenant -  fleshy to biomechanical

Alien 1-4 - biomechanical to fleshy

That makes sense, but according to Alec Gillis the runner is more biomech than the Aliens warrior.

Predwars24

Predwars24

I love all of these. I hope one day we'll get a Praetorian, what can I say love that xenomorph variant the most. I still need to get a bunch of neca aliens including the queen though, and a few predators. All I know is I need to a bigger wallet.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Predwars24 on Jan 19, 2019, 11:12:42 PM
I love all of these. I hope one day we'll get a Praetorian, what can I say love that xenomorph variant the most.
Did you get the Alien based on the 'Defiance' comic series? ;)

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

Yeah those are my stand-in praetorians.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Predwars24

Predwars24

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jan 20, 2019, 12:15:03 AM
Quote from: Predwars24 on Jan 19, 2019, 11:12:42 PM
I love all of these. I hope one day we'll get a Praetorian, what can I say love that xenomorph variant the most.
Did you get the Alien based on the 'Defiance' comic series? ;)

No I missed out on that unfortunately.

slaysaliens

slaysaliens

Can we get announcements like this on the front page for every NECA Aliens & Predator Series confirmation?  They're on their 100th Predator figure and series 14 for Aliens and this is the first time I've seen this on the front page. I think it's a great feature and have always wanted to see NECA's figures on the front page of my fave AvP fansite.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed