NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 824,347 times)

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

I would like to see Specimen 6 from AvP 2010. We never got a figure of her and she was one of the most prolific xenomorphs in recent memory.

windebieste

windebieste

Probably an ideal candidate for an Eaglemoss release, actually. 

They seem to be very interested in releasing the lesser known characters.

-Windebieste.

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Quote from: windebieste on Dec 28, 2018, 11:41:23 AM

-Windebieste.

What's weird is they did a multi-player character skin for a predator (serpant hunter) but not the actual main character of the game. And only that one character from the game. I would like to see them make more of the characters. Such as Dark, Rookie, and the Specimen 6 I mentioned. I mean if they are remaking old kenner preds at Neca I'm sure they can do these.

Eldritch_DM

Eldritch_DM

Quote from: bobcunk on Dec 27, 2018, 11:20:34 PM
Quote from: Badwolf-00 on Dec 25, 2018, 09:16:31 PM
That's a lot of cool stuff coming next year. I can't wait for more Kenner based figs. I'm especially excited for the Apone/Snake/Scorpion.

I'm patiently waiting for them to try something more ambitious like the Bull or dare I say, the Killer Crab.... when the Kenner toy line got really wild. lol
I'd like a flying queen and the killer crap was one of my favourites.

I remember reading a reply from NECA on twitter asking about a flying queen and they said it was definitely something they wanted to do. So here's hoping!

bobcunk

bobcunk

I meant crab, but it's funny so I'm not correcting it.

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

Quote from: bobcunk on Dec 27, 2018, 11:20:34 PM
I'd like a flying queen and the killer crap was one of my favourites.

Hopefully one day, NECA will do the honors.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0364527/

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Quote from: Clanleaderyautja on Dec 28, 2018, 04:20:51 PM

-Windebieste.

What's weird is they did a multi-player character skin for a predator (serpant hunter) but not the actual main character of the game. And only that one character from the game. I would like to see them make more of the characters. Such as Dark, Rookie, and the Specimen 6 I mentioned. I mean if they are remaking old kenner preds at Neca I'm sure they can do these.

I expect they will make more figures for the game, sooner or later. They are gonna be making more of the AVP 2010 preds because most of them just need a new head. Neca always uses every new sculpt to the fullest.  :laugh: Rookie and 6 will be tougher, especially because 6 is gonna need a new sculpt or at least some parts of it will be new. I was really surprised we got Serpent Hunter this early, but I'm not complaining.
I'm guessing they're gonna try and release Dark, Rookie and 6 in the same year. 2020 would be my earliest guess, though 2021 maybe more probable.

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

I just finished a custom dark predator. Posting in custom figures... 8)

Rabbit2100

Rabbit2100

Has anyone got an idea of when the CapcomAVP aliens will be shipping?I've got a set on preorder from BBTS and it hasnt updated since November.

Eldritch_DM

Eldritch_DM

Quote from: Rabbit2100 on Dec 29, 2018, 04:31:35 PM
Has anyone got an idea of when the CapcomAVP aliens will be shipping?I've got a set on preorder from BBTS and it hasnt updated since November.

It's not uncommon for NECA to kinda fall behind projected release date for things. Be patient is all I can say. BBTS is great though, they're pretty quick as soon as they receive product to get it out to you if you preordered it.

dHunter333

dHunter333

Quote from: Badwolf-00 on Dec 29, 2018, 06:09:46 PM

It's not uncommon for NECA to kinda fall behind projected release date for things. Be patient is all I can say. BBTS is great though, they're pretty quick as soon as they receive product to get it out to you if you preordered it.

The Predator figures are coming out on Monday.
No release date for the 3 Alien figures or the human 2 pack yet...I expect them within the next 2 months.

BBTS will get them about 4-6 weeks after their actual release.

Just FYI.

Eldritch_DM

Eldritch_DM

Quote from: dHunter333 on Dec 30, 2018, 06:38:12 AM
Quote from: Badwolf-00 on Dec 29, 2018, 06:09:46 PM

The Predator figures are coming out on Monday.
No release date for the 3 Alien figures or the human 2 pack yet...I expect them within the next 2 months.

BBTS will get them about 4-6 weeks after their actual release.

Just FYI.

Well that's good to know. Any reason why BBTS gets their stuff that much later than everyone else?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

-Windebieste.
I'd be shocked if Eaglemoss didn't do one, given how they've been mining the "EU".

426Buddy

426Buddy

I got the neca ultimate aliens figure, now i just need the covenant and resurrection creatures.

Vrastal

Vrastal

Neca keeps saying how the ressurection figure will be available spring 2019 but i havent seen it available for preorder anywhere, and its the only alien figures i havent seen up for preorder after announcment. And id hate to miss out on it.

Its got the best neck articulation of necas aliens and i cant pass that up

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed