Dark Horse Announces Predator: Hunters II

Started by Ultramorph, May 11, 2018, 02:02:05 AM

Author
Dark Horse Announces Predator: Hunters II (Read 18,436 times)

Corporal Hicks

Wysps

Continue to like the art with these. Just goes so well with the series, imo

Corporal Hicks

It looks like
Spoiler
we'll be seeing the surviving Predator from the first series!
[close]

I'm glad to see the quality of art still looks high!

Russ840

Issue 3 is a fun read and has some really great images. There is an awesome splash page of the Predator which is one of the best i have seen in a comic.

I cant see this story being fully tied up by the end of next issue so we should hopefully be getting 'Hunters III'

Corporal Hicks

Isn't it another 5 issue run?

Russ840

Russ840

I thought so but this issue say part 3 of 4.

Unless that's a typo.

Issue 4 is released in November and we have had solicits for December and January with no mention of a 5th issue.

Corporal Hicks

Oh, that's a shame.

felix

I like the art. Especially of the Pred shredding those soldiers.

Whiskeybrewer

Maybe theyve done a Colonial Marines with the series lol

But yeah the art of #3 was fantastic.

Xiggz456

Awesome issue!

Spoiler
Stargazer got their asses handed to them haha
[close]

I really like the idea of preds being the source of different cultural legends. With the Pred being referred to as a Jin in the Middle East, the monster from the Navajo's Hero Twins story, an Oni from Japanese legend, Spring Heeled Jack, and the Hindu Rakshasa.

I'm still really enjoying this series and look forward to the final issue! (Also thought it was 5 issue run but apparently not).

happypred

The art of II is excellent compared to I

Corporal Hicks

I caught up with the series last night and I'm still enjoying it. I feel like one issue left isn't going to be enough to wrap it up, though. Hopefully I'm wrong and it all pans out nice. The artwork in this is just f**king amazing, though. It's so brutal. I love it!

Russ840

How about that awesome Splash page in there Hicks?

It's great isn't it.

426Buddy

I'm not such a huge fan of the art. Better than the first  series but it all feels so blocky and angular, if that makes sense.

Still Collating...

I feel the same. The predator looks nice, but I'm not digging the rest of the style that much.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed