Marvel's Alien (Volume 2) - Alien: Icarus

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 20, 2022, 08:50:29 AM

Author
Marvel's Alien (Volume 2) - Alien: Icarus (Read 40,366 times)

BlueMarsalis79

Corporal Hicks

I'm really curious to see where they go with it. Love me some Li or Sil in my Alien.

RidgeTop

Quote from: Kradan on Nov 17, 2022, 08:28:00 PMPffft, nowhere near as good as Sal's. They need to get him back, to maintain the quality level, for Christ's sake

lol.

Corporal Hicks

TilotnyWorshiper28

judge death

Disapointed in marvel just making up whatever designs of xenos without any explanations or how they even could happen, but more: we do it because I can, type of thinking.

Facehuggers with centerpid legs, implanting several embryos in any opening....alpha alien, the kerrigan wannabe creature, the tiny starship troopers knock off bugs that crawl inside hosts mouths etc. No explanation where they come from or what they do or wtf they are.
But then again trying to explain it will just show how they disregard alien lore and moving away from the perfect organism thinking to: random mutations and they can become crappy xenos or better xenos by random chances.

Sabres21768

I'm not gonna lie, I LOVE xeno variants. It only makes sense that. As Wey Yu, experiments, they'll get variety.

Bring on this femalien I say!

BlueMarsalis79

Yawn. Dull supposition for an actual story worth telling.

judge death

WTF is that lightsabers Im seeing?

BlueMarsalis79

The artwork's superb, but lightsabers man... Really Kennedy?

TilotnyWorshiper28

well technically there only lazer swords cause I doubt they have a kyber crystal in them ;)

RidgeTop

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Dec 16, 2022, 04:45:14 PMThe artwork's superb, but lightsabers man... Really Kennedy?

Lol, we get our own lightsabers now!

judge death

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed