Was the ending to Aliens: Crusade good?

Started by The Cruentus, Nov 08, 2022, 04:14:32 PM

Author
Was the ending to Aliens: Crusade good? (Read 2,724 times)

The Cruentus

As some of us know, Aliens: Crusade was originally and unfinished book, with two issues left I believe. However, the Aliens original years volume two has the completed version of it, I wondering if its actually any good and fitting to plot (I.e on the off chance that the ending may have been hastily put together for the volume instead of properly finished)

I have been thinking about getting the book but these days, they are so damn expensive.

happypred

Actually didn't know about this one, and I thought I knew them all

https://avp.fandom.com/wiki/Aliens:_Crusade

The Cruentus

Yeah the original version was never finished, two issues were left. The Aliens original years volume 2 however, has the completed version but I don't if they printed the intended ending or if they hastily came up with one for the volume.

Wweyland

What, they completed the two missing issues? Did they get the original crew back?

HuDaFuK

I've got the omnibus upstairs, but I've not actually read it yet :laugh:

Quote from: Wweyland on Jan 02, 2023, 11:20:39 AMWhat, they completed the two missing issues? Did they get the original crew back?
The previously unreleased part is in black and white in the omnibus (the rest of the series is in colour) so I assume it was drawn at the time and just never coloured before the magazine went bust. The fact it's still not coloured would suggest to me it hasn't been worked on since.

The Cruentus

Black and white eh? hopefully it still has the dialogue bubbles lol. Unfortunately these collections are expensive.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed