Sandman (Netflix) (Read 2,726 times)

The Old One

The Old One

Interesting.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 30, 2019, 10:58:32 PM
https://twitter.com/THR/status/1145451948344336384

Cool. I never read the comics, but it seems like a project with a lot of potential.

SM

SM

I loved those comics so much I lugged gigantic volumes of Sandman back on forth on the daily commute for months.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I never read them or even have the faintest idea of what the premise is.

SM

SM

Second paragraph explains the premise of the characters.

It was a series of stories, where each would go for a few issues each.  Been yonks since I read them.  I got Preludes and Nocturnes (issues 1 to 8 ) for the First Born, but she never got into comics.  Hoping to read it again myself when I get time.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Just read the whole series earlier this year. Great stuff, even if the art wasn't always the best. I'm curious to see how they pull this off, provided it doesn't fall apart like every other adaptation so far has.

Biomechanoid

Biomechanoid

I just sent this to my daughter. She will be gonzo excited for this. She's a lifelong Gaiman fan. I started reading one of her Sandman issues many years ago to see why everything on her bedroom walls was all about Sandman, Coraline, other Gaiman stuff, but never finished it.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Did Sandman ever cross over with other Vertigo titles?

SM

SM

Hellblazer perhaps?  Can't remember.

EDIT - the link above mentions other DC characters that appeared in Sandman.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 03, 2019, 01:53:40 AM
Did Sandman ever cross over with other Vertigo titles?

He meets Constantine and a few members of the Justice League even in the first arc.There may be more, but they've slipped my mind.

Oh, and Lucifer was spun off from Sandman, so there's that.

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed