Super Mario Bros Movie

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Nov 08, 2018, 05:12:14 PM

Author
Super Mario Bros Movie (Read 4,519 times)

Kradan

Kradan

Looks legit

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

:laugh:

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Chris Pratt voicing Mario instead of Charles Martinet is sacrilege, but other than that the trailer looks pretty solid? The animation style and comedic timing feels very "Illumination studios" though, for what that's worth.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Xenomrph on Oct 07, 2022, 04:16:59 AMChris Pratt voicing Mario instead of Charles Martinet is sacrilege, but other than that the trailer looks pretty solid? The animation style and comedic timing feels very "Illumination studios" though, for what that's worth.

Do you own a copy of every Mario game?

Master Chief

Master Chief

For some reason I'm already annoyed with Charlie Day's voice.  ;D

xShadowFoxX

xShadowFoxX

I love it. It already looks good... However, I really don't know how I feel about Chris Pratt being Mario. I'm certainly not a fan of the idea and especially not a fan now upon hearing his voice.

Jack Black though.. perfect!

T Dog

T Dog

The humour seems very Illumination but it looks really good and Black's Bowser is on point. The few seconds of Pratt though sounded, like Chris Pratt, which may or may not ultimately work.

xShadowFoxX

xShadowFoxX

Chris Pratt sounding like Chris Pratt, works...

Mario sounding like Chris Pratt tho... Double edged sword I would think..

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Pratt feels like a very corporate choice for Mario, not surprised considering it's Illumination.

Jack Black on the other hand may very well need spinal surgery from carrying the movie.

Stitch

Stitch

It doesn't look terrible. Might be watchable.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Oct 07, 2022, 09:52:07 PMPratt feels like a very corporate choice for Mario, not surprised considering it's Illumination.

It'll probably be the Nintendo formula for the foreseeable future.  After Ryan Reynolds voiced Pikachu and Chris Pratt voices Mario, they'll cast someone in the same vein for Link if they ever do a Zelda movie.  Probably Tom Holland or Timothée Chalamet.

ace3g

ace3g

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed