PROMETHEUS and COVENANT (Chaos Editions) - OUT NOW

Started by GrimmVision, May 20, 2018, 03:50:12 PM

Author
PROMETHEUS and COVENANT (Chaos Editions) - OUT NOW (Read 71,549 times)

norf-stromo

^^^Same.
I have looked for a torrent of both but no joy.

skhellter

If anyone has the Chaos Edition of Prometheus.. a link in my dm's would be welcome cof cof cof

Klue17

Quote from: skhellter on Nov 07, 2020, 12:51:13 PM
If anyone has the Chaos Edition of Prometheus.. a link in my dm's would be welcome cof cof cof

Same! < Koff koff >

Kradan

I would like that too !

Delta Echo Alpha Delta

There's been an update, new edit coming on Alien Day.

Or you can read from the editor themself https://www.facebook.com/groups/studioyutani Search Ninth Circle edition.

Updated edit notes will be on http://yutani.studio closer to the date.

The Necronoir

Quote from: muthur9000 on Mar 25, 2021, 06:57:04 AM
There's been an update, new edit coming on Alien Day.

Or you can read from the editor themself https://www.facebook.com/groups/studioyutani Search Ninth Circle edition.

Updated edit notes will be on http://yutani.studio closer to the date.

Can't wait for this! Keep us posted.

whiskybar123

a guy called wraith on fanedit.org has a completed alien covenat extened cut all in 5.1 surround n its basically the sam eidea as CC's ive watched it and its good

BlueMarsalis79

I can't read the damn thing, no Facebook.

Valaquen

Anyone know how the forthcoming Ninth Circle Edition of Prometheus differs from the CHAOS edition? I already have the latter. Wondering what's changed in the new version.

The Necronoir

Quote from: Valaquen on Apr 29, 2021, 06:05:11 PM
Anyone know how the forthcoming Ninth Circle Edition of Prometheus differs from the CHAOS edition? I already have the latter. Wondering what's changed in the new version.

The Ninth Circle version of Covenant did, so I'm going to guess that Prometheus will be the same. That's in addition to fixing the frame jitter issue, or whatever that was.

I put the question about release dates to the folks on the LV-426 subreddit and the word was to look out for it sometime this week, so hopefully we don't have to wait too much longer to find out.

Valaquen

Quote from: The Necronoir on May 20, 2021, 08:14:36 AM
Quote from: Valaquen on Apr 29, 2021, 06:05:11 PM

The Ninth Circle version of Covenant did, so I'm going to guess that Prometheus will be the same. That's in addition to fixing the frame jitter issue, or whatever that was.

I put the question about release dates to the folks on the LV-426 subreddit and the word was to look out for it sometime this week, so hopefully we don't have to wait too much longer to find out.

Great, I have a friend who appreciates Prometheus and wanted to show him the (much better, imo) fan edition. Been waiting on the Ninth Circle edition, if it's different from the CHAOS one.

BlueMarsalis79

The ninth circle edition closer to the original Agent 9 Special Edition? Because that's still by far the best version to me. With the insertion of deleted scenes and finishing of their special effects but more crucially re-editing certain scenes to make more sense, like our map maker getting lost, for example.

Stitch

Quote from: Trash Queen on May 20, 2021, 11:20:26 AM
The ninth circle edition closer to the original Agent 9 Special Edition? Because that's still by far the best version to me. With the insertion of deleted scenes and finishing of their special effects but more crucially re-editing certain scenes to make more sense, like our map maker getting lost, for example.
I still want to see the 3D version of that. I got the flat one, but Prometheus is so good in 3D that a better edit of it would be fantastic to behold.

Valaquen

So, any news on the Ninth Circle edition of Prometheus?

The Necronoir

Quote from: Valaquen on Jun 17, 2021, 02:16:44 PM
So, any news on the Ninth Circle edition of Prometheus?

Nope, total radio silence. Considering there was a screening in Melbourne a good while ago, I'm not sure what the hold up could be.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed