The Witcher (Netflix)

Started by Ingwar, May 17, 2017, 12:17:20 PM

Author
The Witcher (Netflix) (Read 25,255 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Redanian IntelligenceActor and stunt performer Joel Adrian has been cast as a character named Hemrik. From what we were able to find out, Hemrik is a witcher from Kaer Morhen. This is an original character and doesn't appear in the books, so we cannot say where or rather when will we see him. He could be part of some flashbacks that would perhaps show young Geralt's training or he could appear in the current timeline, maybe added to the main witchers' lineup for unknown reasons.

https://twitter.com/RedanianIntel/status/1262135579623464962

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Lauren Schmidt Hissrich via The Wrap"Obviously, it was one of the most controversial parts of Season 1 and I didn't expect it to be as controversial as it was. But it's something I still stand behind, in terms of storytelling," Hissrich said, adding that the "goal was to get to know each of these characters individually, and the only want to do that was to separate their timelines."

"What's great though is they have intersected now. So what we'll see in Season 2 is that all of our characters are existing on the same timeline. What that allows us to do storywise though is to play with time in slightly different ways. We get to do flashbacks, we get to do flash-forwards, we get to actually integrate time in a completely different way that we weren't able to do in Season 1. Because, if you can imagine, if we were in three different timelines (in Season 1) and then flashed forward or flashed back, we would have been in four or five or six timelines — even I know that's too much. So I think it will be a lot easier for the audience follow and understand, especially a new audience coming in. But there are still going to be some fun challenges with time."

https://twitter.com/TheWrap/status/1271540478752600064

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

ace3g

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

New BTS feature on S02

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

new teaser

ace3g

ace3g

S02 trailer

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Hype. ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed