Hellraiser remake

Started by Ratchetcomand, Sep 15, 2007, 03:01:24 PM

Author
Hellraiser remake (Read 25,944 times)

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

Crazy how hes had almost nothing to do with the franchise since 1988.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Even if Barker doesn't do anything with the rights, at least they'll be away from Dimension.

T Dog

T Dog

A show on HBO seems very promising. I can only imagine how much they can raise the eroticism and gore on HBO when they don't have to get an R rating or submit to the censors like the original movie would have had to.

If anybody has watched the extras on the Arrow blu ray you'd know Barker was looking into some weird shit.

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Can't wait for a release date or trailer.

ace3g

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

That Prey ended up being as good as it is has me feeling pretty optimistic about this one now. Very curious to see some footage.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Hell yes.  8)

Nightmare Asylum

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Not minding the look so far.

TilotnyWorshiper28

TilotnyWorshiper28

looks pretty good

Gilfryd

Gilfryd

I know it's one image, but the makeup looks a bit heavy on her - she has a very striking/pretty face (perfect for a more 'accurate'/androgynous Pinhead), and I wouldn't have covered her up as much. I guess what I mean is classic Pinhead manages to look like Doug Bradley, but this doesn't look like Jamie Clayton.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Also it's interesting that in the picture of Višnjić's character, he's holding the Leviathan configuration of the box from Hellraiser 2 and 3.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed