The Matrix: Resurrections (2021)

Started by Shasvre, Jan 24, 2011, 03:00:52 PM

Author
The Matrix: Resurrections (2021) (Read 52,201 times)

kwisatz

kwisatz

"Surprisingly funny": The Mat:rix

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jun 17, 2021, 09:37:18 PM
The first Matrix was one of my favorite movies of the 90's.

That Jesus moment

ace3g

ace3g

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Trailer please.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I can imagine the trailer narration. "For the first time since 1999, a Matrix movie doesn't suck." :laugh:

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: KiramidHead on Aug 25, 2021, 03:34:02 AM
I can imagine the trailer narration. "For the first time since 1999, a Matrix movie doesn't suck." :laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

sequels need love like everything else

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I plan on revisiting the sequels soon. Only ever saw them once each (as opposed to the first one which I've seen a bunch). I recall the sequels being absolute messes but also, pretty conceptually intetesting.

Will be intetesting seeing how they play on rewatch now, knowing that another one is coming.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

There's some good stuff in them for sure, but my god, it would not have taken much to trim them down into one script before shooting.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 25, 2021, 03:56:17 AM
I plan on revisiting the sequels soon. Only ever saw them once each (as opposed to the first one which I've seen a bunch). I recall the sequels being absolute messes but also, pretty conceptually intetesting.

Will be intetesting seeing how they play on rewatch now, knowing that another one is coming.

The Battle for Sion was peak coolness when it came out. 8)

nanison

nanison

Never liked this franchise for some reason, will probably give it another go before nr 4 arrives.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: KiramidHead on Aug 25, 2021, 03:52:04 AM

I would have loved the Matrix Reloaded car chase with a more futuristic city.  :laugh:

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Aug 26, 2021, 06:20:38 PM

I would have loved the Matrix Reloaded car chase with a more futuristic city.  :laugh:

https://s9.gifyu.com/images/utp6dPB.gif

Would have just been a hot neon mess, visually, tbh. The highway sequence is great as-is.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Aug 26, 2021, 07:39:08 PM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Aug 26, 2021, 06:20:38 PM

https://s9.gifyu.com/images/utp6dPB.gif

Would have just been a hot neon mess, visually, tbh. The highway sequence is great as-is.

Hot seizure mess!  :laugh: ..but fair enought.

426Buddy

426Buddy

I loved the original, I was super hyped for the sequels. I even loved #2 after seeing it at the theatre however after a second viewing I found myself really not liking it much. I thought Revolutions was good but flawed, never re-watched it though.

Highland

Highland

I thought the second one was really great....before the third one came out. If anyone remembers at the time it left you right on the cliff with so much mystery. There were crazy threads on the internet about the theories.

Then it kinda ended up like Prometheus where a lot of the mystery didn't really fulfill the ending.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed