Author
All Star Wars (Read 2,782,123 times)

gameoverman

gameoverman

Quote from: Shaak on Jan 07, 2007, 10:29:20 PM
Quote from: Stay Frosty on Jan 07, 2007, 07:19:13 PM
The Professional

so your american ?

No, I was thinking most of you were. I don't know. I prefer to call it Léon  :)

It's not only called "The Professional" in the USA..

Anyway, I think AOTC was the worst.  All the romantic scenes and Anakin's whining really killed that movie.  TPM had Darth Maul, like Dekapitator said, so that saved it a little.  ROTS is easily the best of the prequels.

In order:

ANH
ESB
ROTS
ROTJ
TPM
AOTC

Alien Drone 531

Alien Drone 531

Anyways my order is:

Revenge of the Sith
the Phantom Menace
Attack of the Clones
the Empire Strikes Back
A New Hope
Return of the Jedi

ps- Jar Jar's character was supposed to be clumsy and obnoxious so stop the hating!

Dachande

Dachande

Jar-Jar was, and always will be the worst character to of EVER appeared on-screen in a Star Wars film, and the fact that you put TPM and AotC above any of the originals makes me want to vomit. Seriously, how old are you, anybody with any taste at all will never put TPM or AotC above any of the originals, or do you like them because of all the fancy lightsaber battles and effects? Give me a break.

My Order

1-ESB
2-ANH
3-ROTJ/ROTS
4-AotC
5-TPM

Dekapitator

Dekapitator

TESB
ROTJ
ANH
I'll mention TPM only because of Darth Maul.

Alien Drone 531

Alien Drone 531

First of all its my opinion so if you want to criticize it be my guest and I'm 13 and I like I,II,III because of the Spiecail effects, the characters, the stories, and yes, the lightsaber duels.

Dachande

Dachande

Quote from: Alien Drone 531 on Jun 17, 2007, 03:35:52 PM
and I'm 13 and I like I,II,III because of the Spiecail effects, the characters, the stories, and yes, the lightsaber duels.

That Explains EVERYTHING

Alien Drone 531

Alien Drone 531

I'm sorry I think that the prequels are better, thats my opinion. If you dont like my opinion than go away and deal with it.

Dachande

Dachande

I dont like your opinion because anybody with any shred of a braincell knows that your Opinion is wrong..... putting TPM above ANY of the OT films is blasphemous. I sincerely hope that sooner or later you realise, that fancy effects and flips dont make a film good. Untill then, i hope you get brutally attacked by a horde of Ewoks...

Have a Nice day!

Alien Drone 531

Alien Drone 531

Quote from: Dachande on Jun 17, 2007, 03:45:24 PM
I dont like your opinion because anybody with any shred of a braincell knows that your Opinion is wrong..... putting TPM above ANY of the OT films is blasphemous. I sincerely hope that sooner or later you realise, that fancy effects and flips dont make a film good. Untill then, i hope you get brutally attacked by a horde of Ewoks...

Have a Nice day!

Your just wasting your time criticizing my opinion

And thanks I will have a nice Day!  8)

Dachande

Dachande

Well, can i just say i hope that when your braincell does come, it will be a glorious day, because you'll be able to realise that you were wrong beyond your wildest dreams

Alien Drone 531

Alien Drone 531

Ok, bye, Good Day Mate!   ;)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Dachande on Jun 17, 2007, 03:53:01 PM
Well, can i just say i hope that when your braincell does come, it will be a glorious day, because you'll be able to realise that you were wrong beyond your wildest dreams

You have got to lighten up man...it's just a damn opinion...if you can't respect anyone's opinions then don't say anything at all.

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

An opinion is far more than stating it.

An opinion is what you feel, and WHY you feel it.

The dude merely listed 4 things without explaining WHY he felt they were better than any of the originals.

And no, fast lightsaber battles are more entertaining, but they have no where near the effect on the story or on screen as the classic duels from Empire and Jedi.

The dialogue intermixed with both Vader and Luke's emotions are what made the original lightsaber duels incredible.

That is why Revenge of the sith is the best of the prequels, you get some good dialogue intermixed between the sith/jedi/grievous as they fight.

THAT, is an opinion.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Well i don't think any one should get really pissed off and start talking trash just because someone put The phantom menace in front of all the other movies....it's just seems stupid to me.

Dachande

Dachande

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jun 17, 2007, 06:07:25 PM
Well i don't think any one should get really pissed off and start talking trash just because someone put The phantom menace in front of all the other movies....it's just seems stupid to me.

Im not talking trash, its a fact, anybody with an IQ above 0, will realise that TPM is the worst film out of the lot, its not an Opinion saying TPM is better than the others, its just a blatant lie, only Prequel film that can be ranked near the originals is RotS. TPM has the worst story, worst acting (Let's try spinning,that's a good trick) and having Maul being slightly cool doesnt make up for any of that

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed