All Star Wars

Started by CELTICPRED, Dec 13, 2006, 05:23:55 AM

Author
All Star Wars (Read 2,841,842 times)

ace3g

ace3g

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Gonna watch Return of the Jedi (Despecialized edition) tonight.

ace3g

ace3g

QuoteIn honor of today, another look at Stuart Freeborn and the process of creating the beloved canine-simian fan favorite, Chewbacca. And of course, Chewie wouldn't be Chewie without Peter Mayhew's performance.

Kradan

Kradan

May The 4th be with you

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

Ah, my favourite moment from all of RedLetterMedia. "Emperor Palpatine Surgical Reconstruction Center" is so perfectly absurd.  It's like hearing about a "Hitler Kiddy Funtime Daycare Center".

T Dog

T Dog

Quote from: St_Eddie on May 05, 2022, 04:06:40 PMAh, my favourite moment from all of RedLetterMedia. "Emperor Palpatine Surgical Reconstruction Center" is so perfectly absurd.  It's like hearing about a "Hitler Kiddy Funtime Daycare Center".

I'm still not sure if Mike made all that stuff up or got it from Wookipedia!!!!  :laugh:

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I had to look it up, but that was apparently canon in the old EU (like all that Tilotny stuff).

It was even referenced on the official Star Wars website at one time.

https://web.archive.org/web/20100317232413/http://starwars.com/databank/location/imperialrehabilitationcenter/index.html

TilotnyWorshiper28

TilotnyWorshiper28

theres a bunch of stuff like that

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

True, but some of it is more absurd than others.

TilotnyWorshiper28

TilotnyWorshiper28

Quote from: Local Trouble on May 05, 2022, 06:04:48 PMTrue, but some of it is more absurd than others.
not saying it isn't lol a lot of the stuff is super absurd

T Dog

T Dog

Whether you agree or disagree with their criticisms of the movie, this intro kills me everytime!

Kradan

Kradan

I agree with them most of the times. And yes, Rogue One was a whole basket of nothing. BUT YOU CLAPPED, YOU CLAPPED WHEN YOU SAW IT ANYWAY !

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

It could have been better, but it could have been a hell of a lot worse.  I think they should have shown a bit more restraint with some of the memberberries.  Others made perfect sense given the setting.

TilotnyWorshiper28

TilotnyWorshiper28

Can't wait for Andor can you my friends 

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Depends on whether or not Kenobi goes as far off the rails as I expect it will.  I just hope it doesn't have any silly green space goddesses in it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed