All Star Wars

Started by CELTICPRED, Dec 13, 2006, 05:23:55 AM

Author
All Star Wars (Read 2,782,292 times)

Shaak

Shaak

Quote from: Fitzley on Jan 07, 2007, 07:55:50 PM
I really dislike the marketing by Lucas, several re-releases of the same movie with minor changes. I was holding out for a 6 film box-set, but then I decided to get the limited edition eps. 4-6 with the original unaltered movies and leave it at that.

I'll wait for an anamorphic version. Some day...

CPL HICKS

CPL HICKS

I saw the first Star Wars in 1977, I was 7 years old, of coarse now I'm going to be 37 in April, I could say it makes me feel older, but not old. It has pretty much been like a chapter of my life. I got no complaints.Thank you Lord for my wife, and my 2 sons.

ArchangeL

ArchangeL

The original trilogy is my, and I think everyone elses, favourite.

I enjoyed Episode 3, but hated Anakin. OH NOES PADMAY WILL DIES IF I DOE NOTS GO AND KILLZ INNOCENTS CHILDSREN!!!111.

Just a wanker. Obi-Wan AL CAPOWNED his ass though.

Jar-Jar annoyed me too. Star Wars is meant to be for older people.

CPL HICKS

CPL HICKS

What is George Lucas doing now a days?
Is he doing any films,? have"nt  heard nothing from him in a while.
Anybody got any idea?

Shaak

Shaak

Indiana Jones IV and the new SW tv series.

But no plans for a new movie directing by him.

CPL HICKS

CPL HICKS

Wow you're fast thanks for the info.

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

The old tril. were much better, and I hated 1-2 when they came out, but theyve grown on me and I appriciate them for what they are. 3 I always liked though, but 5, ESB is still by far the best IMO.

CPL HICKS

CPL HICKS

One thing that definately improved during the Star Wars saga was the LIGHTSABER fights,
1,2,3 nothing to shout about, but the last 3 movies were bad ass. Obi Wan kicked some droid
ass that's for sure 8).

Shaak

Shaak

;D

My order is:

The Empire Strikes Back
Revenge of the Sith
Attack of the Clones
Return of the Jedi
Star Wars
Clone Wars cartoon
The Phantom Menace

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

lol, it took me a minute to realize why it looked wrong, cause you put the clone wars cartoon in there, lol

for me, the order goes
TESB
ROtJ
ROtS
ANH
AotC
TPM

CPL HICKS

CPL HICKS

I tend to agree with Shaack, Empire was really solid, just to bad they had to put SOLO into
carbon freeze, that part sucked. I know they had to do it for 'Movies sake', but Dammit man
he's Han Solo ,he was way cool 8).

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

The lightsaber fights are more fun to watch in the new trilogy, but story wise the old lightsaber duels were better.

The old trilogy's fights were more actor driven and more personal.

But all are good either way.

Jedi
Empire
Sith
Hope
Menace
Clones

Alien Drone 531

Alien Drone 531

ok all star wars movie rock! (ecsept the Holiday special) ;) And Jar Jar is one of the best characters in any movie so no more Jar Jar hating!!!  >:(

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

Jar Jar is terrible........

Dekapitator

Dekapitator

The old movies where all great. The only good thing the new trilogy brought was Darth Maul.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed