All Star Wars

Started by CELTICPRED, Dec 13, 2006, 05:23:55 AM

Author
All Star Wars (Read 2,791,608 times)

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on May 27, 2022, 10:16:06 AM
Quote from: St_Eddie on May 27, 2022, 02:19:46 AM.. from all of cinema.

Fair criticism until that last part 🤣

https://i.ibb.co/2qsDjwB/9c78f8850d2350a1ede28605d6379e74.jpg

Nope, it's just my opinion.  I'm not pretending in an effort to impress.

May 27, 2022, 07:49:46 PM

Episode one of the show was surprisingly decent but episode 2 brought things right back to the substandard of Disney era Star Wars.  It's a relief.  They were in danger of not being awful for a moment there.  Phew.

Immortan Jonesy

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

@St_Eddie Is this show going to explain why Bail didn't just use his holo-pager to summon Obi-Wan in ANH?

TilotnyWorshiper28

TilotnyWorshiper28

Quote from: Local Trouble on May 27, 2022, 08:41:29 PM@St_Eddie Is this show going to explain why Bail didn't just use his holo-pager to summon Obi-Wan in ANH?
empire was invesgating him  they basically new he was a primary member of the rebellion so they were watching him

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Finally joining KOTOR 1...

KOTOR 2 is coming to the Switch! Release date June 6th, with officially-supported free TSLRCM DLC download at some point post-launch!

Kradan

Kradan

Ah, if only they announced Portal & 2 for Switch. If only ...

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: TilotnyWorshiper28 on May 27, 2022, 10:31:27 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on May 27, 2022, 08:41:29 PM@St_Eddie Is this show going to explain why Bail didn't just use his holo-pager to summon Obi-Wan in ANH?
empire was invesgating him  they basically new he was a primary member of the rebellion so they were watching him

LOL, what?  Bail was on Yavin IV right before the Battle of Scarif so the Empire couldn't have been watching him too closely.

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on May 27, 2022, 11:16:49 PMKOTOR 2 is coming to the Switch! Release date June 6th, with officially-supported free TSLRCM DLC download at some point post-launch!

Did you watch that 8-hour video I posted before?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Top Gun: Maverick was way more Star Wars-y than I expected.

Xiggz456

Xiggz456

Well I'm certainly hooked! Surprisingly good first 2 episodes!

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I watched the second episode of Obi Wan before going to bed. Everything was great!
Spoiler
the cyberpunk world, Leia, the new characters,  the inquisitors...oh! and that ending with Vader  8) 
[close]

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I'll keep watching for now, if only to see how fast and loose Deborah Chow plays with continuity for the rest of the series.

If this is an indicator of things to come, the Vader rematch might just give me a stroke.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

It will be the rematch of the century! ;D a curious detail however, is that Reva knows about Vader's true identity. I also wonder if we're going to see Qui-Gon Jinn's presence at some point.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

How old is Reva supposed to be?  Based on the prologue from the first episode, I thought Reva would turn out to be one of the younglings who were shown escaping from the clone troopers.

Maybe she witnessed Anakin carrying out Order 66.  I wonder if Vader knows that she knows.  He's killed his own men for that.

Spoiler
[close]

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

First episode if Kenobi was good, wasn't expecting huge fights or anything so it delivered in setting up the series...however I'm not really digging the mini leia kidnapping plot. I hate to say it but I kinda rolled my eyes at this, guess we'll see how this plays out...

TilotnyWorshiper28

TilotnyWorshiper28

Quote from: Local Trouble on May 27, 2022, 11:54:19 PM
Quote from: TilotnyWorshiper28 on May 27, 2022, 10:31:27 PM

LOL, what?  Bail was on Yavin IV right before the Battle of Scarif so the Empire couldn't have been watching him too closely.

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on May 27, 2022, 11:16:49 PMKOTOR 2 is coming to the Switch! Release date June 6th, with officially-supported free TSLRCM DLC download at some point post-launch!

Did you watch that 8-hour video I posted before?

they didn't have enough to convict him. Yavin Iv isn't a real suposious planet. they didn't even know the rebellion was using a sith temple as their base.

Quote from: Local Trouble on May 28, 2022, 02:29:14 AMHow old is Reva supposed to be?  Based on the prologue from the first episode, I thought Reva would turn out to be one of the younglings who were shown escaping from the clone troopers.

Maybe she witnessed Anakin carrying out Order 66.  I wonder if Vader knows that she knows.  He's killed his own men for that.

Spoiler
[close]
she's obviously the black girl in the order 66 shot in the opening .  Vader either spared her or didn't see her escape.  Vader only kills people that he knows knows with the exceptions being Tarkin , Darth sidious , Thrawn and Sabe.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed