First Predators Movie Footage!!!

Started by Darkness, Mar 13, 2010, 07:15:03 AM

Author
First Predators Movie Footage!!! (Read 23,507 times)

Fujimaster

yay!

Clovers

Clovers

I´m  in  estate of suck ! Now i´m can truste in Rodriguez.
One big question. Is truth about that in this movie ,is gone have ,one anti-cameo of Alien?

spinksy

spinksy

just noticed a few things while pausing the vid lots- Fishburne has an old predator mask hes carrying about which is pretty cool!

I think the part with all the lasers at the end of the clip maybe the ending part of the film tbh - kinda same as in Predator 2.

I like how they have evolved the face tbh - (thats assuming its the same as the sketch) seems they've just made it alittle scarier.

also if you pause it at the right moment you get to see the Predator releasing one of the pred hound things - his mask looks well different and the hound actually looks good!!
awesome stuff!!

yumm-yumm

yumm-yumm

Man , this's gonna be OSOM!!!!!!!

Deco

Deco

I will keep my council

Clovers

Clovers

Sexy Poot@
I´m can help you about William Gibson Alien 3 script, this is this link:http://stason.org/TULARC/movies/alien/13-Gibson-s-Alien-3-script-part1.html
I´m hope thats help.
Now my 2º question , tell´me date of relese of this movie in Portugal ,France and Germany?

Azanode

Azanode

Looking better than I expected to be honest, but not enough to get me excited just yet. The Predator designs still look a little goofy to me, only acceptable when blanketed in darkness.

mylesdathird

i believe thatz BSP @ 1:01 cant wait until  dis comes out so far so good i hope they dont screw dis one up i have high hopes

Mr. Weyland

WOW, I'm impressed :)

Krycek

Krycek

At least I'm not seeing the lame double wrist blades like in the new game. Overall I like it though.

jamie

jamie

sweet it looks amazing cant wait

INVISIBLE HUNTER

INVISIBLE HUNTER

This looks amazing, i cant wait to see predators. Roll on july looking at this fooage it works, i can see this being a worthy sequel to the original.

Bugswarms

Bugswarms

Judging from the shots, the design and atmosphere looks promising since there will be none of that design clash concept in AVPR. Still..... would be nice to see Preds actually doing this on a Colony/Marines like backdrop. After Aliens Reserruction there was no Movie that even came close to that kind of backdrop. Im just gona give this film the benefit of the doubt since it WAS an old script.

yaujta

yaujta

im won over...this looks fookin awsum!!!!

Drakolowe

Drakolowe

YES AT LAST LOOKS LIKE IT HAS SOME CLASS!!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed