First Look at Predators Script!

Started by Darkness, Sep 28, 2009, 07:18:42 PM

Author
First Look at Predators Script! (Read 18,438 times)

daniel clavette

daniel clavette

Wow that is truly amazing and i can,t wait to see the movies.

SHREK

SHREK

erm.... sounds kinda childish 2 me, but cant be worse than AVPR......or can it    ::)  

Rob

Rob

I have to say, this is impresive

ggeff

ggeff

I'm a little upset that they are ignoring Predator 2, which is by far my favorite Predator film, but this could be cool I guess

INVISIBLE HUNTER

INVISIBLE HUNTER

This sounds very very good. I cant wait till prob august 2010 in the uk, super predator appears to be an interesting addition to the franchaise. The more i hear the better it sounds, dont let fox intervine and let troublemaker studios take control of this promising and exciting prospect. COME ON!    ;D  

Mike D

Mike D

I hope the character "Isabelle" is not a woman. I would like to see how the Predators travel through space, faster than light or worm holes. I know alot of people don't want the "avps" to be canon but the "game reserve" would explain why "chopper" had human skulls on his back pack in avp.

mcg1980

mcg1980

hm...i am very sceptical but i hope its good. story sounds like battle royal/condemned... rodriguez used to be a bit more innovative

Alien³

Alien³

Hmmmm.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

GGef,   Yeah, they're ignoring Predator 2, but they're also not saying they've written that particular film out. Predator 2 still happened but I suppose Predators can be seen as either an alternate universe or alternate cotinuity.

urmother

urmother

sounds awfull. just awfull.

TheTrekman

TheTrekman

Sounds good to me!

skull-splitter

So this is... Predators Royale?

shinigami

shinigami

Can't wait for it. X3

n3m0

n3m0

it is gonna be a good movie! we need some new ideas and expanding of predator space (as a species) and Rodriguez without the leash = a great movie... altough im sure kids on this forum wont like it XD

shred predator

shred predator

You all said the same thing for AVP:requiem and look how it turned out   ::)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed