NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,201,584 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Also means avoiding any dodgy paint jobs.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Master Chief on Dec 08, 2016, 03:19:12 PMI found them to be the least expensive at ToysRus.com

Cheers. Probably wait to see if the comic shop I go to gets them in though. They always have NECA Aliens figures. I can't remember ever seeing a Predator but I'm sure they must get them in too. As Hicks says, stuff like this is often better seen before you buy.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I picked up Scarface, Spiked Tail, and (Kenner) Stalker yesterday, they're f**king fantastic and I'm blown away that these exist. The old Kenner Spiked Tail was the very first Predator toy I ever got, and the new NECA remake is totally amazing. I'd have picked up Clan Leader and Ghost if they'd had them, as well.

I need to exchange my Stalker today, though - the one I bought has two right feet, and his right hand doesn't stay pegged in properly. He still looks super cool, though.

I know I've asked this but I don't think I've seen it answered, what exactly is the Ghost Predator an homage to? I can't figure out what Kenner figure it's referencing.

Milan

Milan

Quote from: Xenomrph on Dec 10, 2016, 10:33:07 AM
I picked up Scarface, Spiked Tail, and (Kenner) Stalker yesterday, they're f**king fantastic and I'm blown away that these exist. The old Kenner Spiked Tail was the very first Predator toy I ever got, and the new NECA remake is totally amazing. I'd have picked up Clan Leader and Ghost if they'd had them, as well.

I need to exchange my Stalker today, though - the one I bought has two right feet, and his right hand doesn't stay pegged in properly. He still looks super cool, though.

I know I've asked this but I don't think I've seen it answered, what exactly is the Ghost Predator an homage to? I can't figure out what Kenner figure it's referencing.

I think that Ghost is a homage to a 10 inch figure released back in the day :-)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Just got an email from Forbidden Planet telling me my Scarface is on the way!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

How much was it?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

£30.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Hmmm. Thanks.

Planning on heading into the city on the bank holiday and was going to pick up a figure but wasn't sure which yet.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Xenomrph on Dec 10, 2016, 10:33:07 AM

Score!  Do you have any pics of the Stalker?

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Dec 15, 2016, 09:18:53 AM
Just got an email from Forbidden Planet telling me my Scarface is on the way!
Cool! Curious, are you going to open it up or keep it in the box?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Open. I got him to display, not store :)

Having said that, I love the game case-recreation box, so I'll probably keep it somewhere.

Master Chief

Master Chief

haha same.  I did, however, wrap it up and put in under the tree to open on Christmas day.

Russ840

Russ840

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Dec 15, 2016, 04:03:40 PM
Open. I got him to display, not store :)

Having said that, I love the game case-recreation box, so I'll probably keep it somewhere.

How is it as a whole package? 

I am considering the 'Ultimate Jumgle Hunter' when it is available, so was wondering what the build is like all round. Including the box

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Russ840 on Dec 15, 2016, 09:50:51 PMHow is it as a whole package?

No idea, he's not here yet :P

I'll let you know when he shows up though.

Russ840

Russ840

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Dec 15, 2016, 10:03:41 PM
Quote from: Russ840 on Dec 15, 2016, 09:50:51 PMHow is it as a whole package?

No idea, he's not here yet :P

I'll let you know when he shows up though.

Lol oh yeah. Cheers dude.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Got this guy at my comic shop today. They had the new Ripley two pack with Newt, but I didn't think that was worth $50 when this guy was only $25

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed