Aliens: Dark Descent Now Available For Pre-Order Alongside New Trailer!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 26, 2023, 02:21:03 PM

Author
Aliens: Dark Descent Now Available For Pre-Order Alongside New Trailer! (Read 4,618 times)

PAS Spinelli

well the Alien is hunched over + perspective

Sabres21768

I think it's human.
It's just being mutated by having the chestburster kept in its chest.

Corporal Hicks

I think I'd rather it not be being mutated by the chestburster, but it's also going to be risky having it be some sort of genetically engineered being because that's running so close to being played out. I'm curious, though! Definitely looking forward to seeing how it is handled.

BlueMarsalis79

They literally have embryos in their chest cavities that we can see. The whole idea behind it I can understand, staving the incubation indefinitely, but why they appear to be on the side of the Aliens better have a damn good explanation.   

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on May 19, 2023, 11:52:54 AMThey literally have embryos in their chest cavities that we can see. 

I know. :) I'm not arguing that, just that I hope it isn't the chestburster's presence causing any form of mutation.

BlueMarsalis79

Does that not make it a bit convoluted if there are two or more things going on with them?

Corporal Hicks

Depends on execution. I'd expect it more that something was done specifically to contain the chestburster, which seems more obvious considering the big window in their chest.

Mike’s Monsters

On the topic of preordering since I'm way out of the gaming sphere and don't know how it goes these days.

If I preorder a physical copy, does it give me all the preorder incentives? If I preorder in the US, where is the recommended place to order a physical copy that won't show up weeks after it's been out?

Corporal Hicks

Apparently you still get the preorders in physical. One of the devs mentioned on Reddit.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed