New R1 DVD Re-Releases

Started by Darkness, May 05, 2007, 10:18:39 PM

Author
New R1 DVD Re-Releases (Read 5,818 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Seems Fox are also re-releasing the Alien/Predator/AvP films on DVD in the US too. Alien, AvP and Predator are being re-released on June 5, 2007 with a retail price of $11.98. They’re also releasing a new Predator Boxset at some point with a retail price of $31.98.

I doubt there’s anything new in them but it’s worth posting because of the new artwork. The Predator Boxset looks nice. No news on whether the other films are being re-released or not. Thanks to Corporal Hicks for the news.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I don't see why the hell they keep onmaking the same DVD over and over again, what new content can these DVD's possibly have?

War Wager

War Wager

I think they've messed with the Alien egg too many times, although it does look OK, the AvP case looks nice ...why is it that the cooler cases are released in the USA rather than anywhere else?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's just a US Definitive Edition.    :-\  

War Wager

War Wager

I know but the AvP case looks smarter than the UK edition.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

will the UK ever see this unrated AVP edition i mean the director was british and all    :-\  

War Wager

War Wager

Probably not the Unrated Edition, but we're meant to get the Definitive Edition on the 28 May.

topman

topman

wouldn't bother with them! they are just milking money out of people!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

If there isn't more gore, I never double dip... with any film.

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

Fox is notorious for this sort of thing.  People think they're going to get some new content, or collector's just like to snatch them up.

MetroidMatt87

MetroidMatt87

Why must they put the unmasked pred on the cover? One of the most memoriable scenes in predator was when he takes off the mask. Now they just ruin it for new comers. Besides that I think the covers are cool, but in no way im buying the same movie again and again. F YOU FOX!!!

Redfield

Redfield

We've already got the Special "definitive" editions for all of them except AvP, so why bother with any, unless AvP is extended?

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

We've got the 2 disc edition of AVP.

jimmyboy

jimmyboy

Looks like the P1 & P2 boxset is currently unrated, would this mean it is literally unrated, or that the P2 is the NC-17 version we've been aching to see? I doubt it!   >:(  

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

i'll wait a year after AVP2 when they release another 20 something versions of the DVD's

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed