I'd do a pro and con version.
Things i like the most.
+ The Varity in the guns, skins and cosmetics.
+ The enemy Alien Varity is wonderful.
+ Sound Design on the Aliens is bloody fantastic!
+ Graphics really do the universe justice, from enemy designs to environments (Which are gorgeous)
+ Character classes and leveling up along with the perk system.
+ Challenge Cards are a great idea!
+ Different themed stages, Classic Alien corridor, to engineer/ Prometheus style levels, to Hives, and Derelict levels. All are great!
Things i dislike or i think are bad.
- The Voice over constantly telling you where things are coming from is annoying and removes tension.
- Alien spawns are very predictable and aren't random if you do the levels enough.
- Matchmaking is garbage, you often have to drop out every 30 seconds and re-join to find people. Player base is sparse.
- AI Bots are garbage in general and just stand in the way, and have no classes or abilities to be useful.
- Some Classes/gun combo's make the game trivial and too easy to farm the first level over and over for exp.
- Very Short campaign.
- Some Under powered guns and some OP guns.
- No animations on characters when they speak.
- Needs a PvP mode i think for longevity
- Could do with a drop in style matchmaker.
The negatives aren't game breaking by any means, and it's just things that could be fixed over time. I'd recommend the game on PC at retail price for sure if you're a fan or not.
I'd give the game a honest 7/10 tbh. It's not a bad game, it's well designed. Has good intentions, and does the universe justice and the gameplay is decent. It's just not amazing or anything like Isolation was. But not as shit as A:CM.