"my collection" tour video UPDATED PIXX

Started by Mörbid flö, Apr 02, 2013, 06:52:13 PM

Author
"my collection" tour video UPDATED PIXX (Read 1,428 times)

Mörbid flö

Mörbid flö

hi

in my latest release of Mörbid reports you can follow me up on a tour thru the main part of my collection...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O564jSBAlLw#

Raiden

Raiden

Wow! You own a museum of Alien, zombie and predator. Gorgeous !!

Mörbid flö

Mörbid flö

Quote from: Raiden on Apr 02, 2013, 07:21:38 PM
Wow! You own a museum of Alien, zombie and predator. Gorgeous !!

thx for watching raiden!!!!!!!  :)

spacemarine

spacemarine

What a great collection.Hope you don't plan on moving to a new house anytime soon ;D
Any idea on what you have spent so far?

Thanks for showing us around
Karl

IrateMulletMan

IrateMulletMan

Really awesome collection! So many amazing pieces you have!  You did an amazing job on all the custom displays! Great stuff!  :)

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Holy crap!!! Either you're loaded with money (or not anymore, man you've got a fortune in props alone, besides all the other stuff!) or you're single. Or both. Either way, who cares! Incredible collection!!!

Raiden

Raiden

Have you got the Aoshima's "facehugger attack"? That is a 1:12 figure( which is more or less 7"?) showing the facehugger attacking Kane scene. I really hope that model can be remade by  NECA

Mörbid flö

Mörbid flö

Quote from: Raiden on Apr 09, 2013, 04:38:21 PM
Have you got the Aoshima's "facehugger attack"? That is a 1:12 figure( which is more or less 7"?) showing the facehugger attacking Kane scene. I really hope that model can be remade by  NECA

hi,no i only have the aliens warrior from the same aoshima line ;-)

hey thx a lot for all your feedback!!!!! my whole collection moved now into a bigger location where i can display all the stuff!!!..and i am not a single ;-) i got a girlfriend and she likes all the stuff!!!!

here check out this teaser pics of my new prop room

Raiden

Raiden

That Aoshima alien got a nice buddy. And that is Jonesy. I think that is the one and only one official merchandise that featuring out colonial marine cat.
I would like to own that but that was sold on eBay at $40,(not to mentioned an addition of $20 shipping)the  price tag is just too high for me.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed