Aliens Colonial Marines Collector's Edition Revealed

Started by ikarop, Jan 08, 2012, 12:56:40 AM

Author
Aliens Colonial Marines Collector's Edition Revealed (Read 39,600 times)

Dr.Coma

Looks nice, sense I been waiting for the game some time it's nice to see it's still alive and well  :D

Deathly_rYaN

Gun DLC's are just probably immediate use to an upgrade of the weapon. I think that XP is point based. Where when you rank up you get an XP point to a feature of choice to that weapon, or health.

• Genade Launcher
  • Flamethrower  has more range
  • Smartgun does 10% more damage
  • Increase Alien's Health
  • Headbite becomes 2% farther in range
  • Other...

But this is just a thought, i'm getting this no matter what

RogueYaujta

Hope we get an announcement on pricing from SEGA of America soon. I'd really like to know how much this thing is going to cost. I estimate it will be between $80-$100, at least.

Xeno Killer 2179

Quote from: PHANTOM on Jan 13, 2012, 06:17:02 AM
I have a strong feeling the fans are going to be disappointed by this game, from what I saw in the footage it looks just as linear and no where near as visually impressive as AVP 3 :-\

No doubt I'll still enjoy it though, but as for the "hardcore fans" they demand perfection and nothing short of it. So unless ACM is like playing AVP 1 and AVP 2 combined with AVP 3 type graphics, with the additional SDK, they will no doubt be disappointed :D

I know it.
The thing is, there are certain game features/mechanics that seem so easy to implement, it's infuriating when they're not added.

I get the feeling AVP suffered mostly because it was an unfinished product that evolved into a quick cash and grab. Disable stealth kills option, need I say more?

This game will use the more flexible UT3 engine, so lack of any mod support would be unacceptable, knowing the possibilities a game like this with custom maps could have.

KingAngel ofthe Outergulf

Its probably fake.  It should be pre-orderable by now, I have seen nothing for it at Bestbuy or Gamestop.

fry1236

I thought for example games, are pre-orderable like a month before they are released.

KingAngel ofthe Outergulf

Quote from: fry1236 on Jan 21, 2012, 11:23:24 PM
I thought for example games, are pre-orderable like a month before they are released.

No I can pre-order Halo 4 right now.

fry1236

Must depend on the country.

Private W Hudson

Hmm.. i may get this edition but time will tell.

p1nk81cd

Got to have that  ;D

Pred-man201

Quote from: Guts on Jan 08, 2012, 01:36:14 AM
Unlock the flame thrower? Smart gun and Pulse rifle in multiplayer? wtf? Aren't those supposed to be basic marine weapons? Why do i have to buy DLC to unlock them in-game?

If you read the pulse rifle one closely you can see it says pulse rifle upgrade so it probably makes it stronger

[USCM]Winter

[USCM]Winter

Quote from: Pred-man201 on Feb 23, 2012, 10:41:02 AM
Unlock the flame thrower? Smart gun and Pulse rifle in multiplayer? wtf? Aren't those supposed to be basic marine weapons? Why do i have to buy DLC to unlock them in-game?

If you read the pulse rifle one closely you can see it says pulse rifle upgrade so it probably makes it stronger
or you can put ironsights and upgrade the equipment

Pred-man201

Quote from: [USCM]Winter on Feb 23, 2012, 11:21:37 AM
Quote from: Pred-man201 on Feb 23, 2012, 10:41:02 AM

or you can put ironsights and upgrade the equipment

or that.

Infected

Really a powerloader? are they gonna do it like this.
I hope there is more originality to this game then a battle with an alien in a powerloader i mean thats so 80's
:)

Ash 937

How much does anyone want to bet that one or two marines will detonate a grenade in their hands to avoid being taken to the hive?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed