First Look At New The Predator Poster Art

Started by ThePredatorUK, Oct 10, 2017, 08:55:18 PM

Author
First Look At New The Predator Poster Art (Read 46,461 times)

skhellter

Well... There IS a lot of decapitation in this, too. :D

Darkness

Darkness

Fox have just released the animated version of this poster:

XENOMORPHOSIS

Neat Motion poster

Neat Motion poster

RidgeTop

20th Century Fox has just officially released a motion poster for next year’s upcoming Predator film: “The Predator.” This is a better look at the same poster we saw last week from the Brand Licensing Europe expo in London.

The poster shows multiple lightning strikes above a cityscape, illuminating in the impression of a Predator bio-mask. These motion posters are becoming increasingly common to generate hype for films, as Fox also showed one to promote the Blu-Ray release of Alien: Covenant.

The motion poster is a promotional feature of the recently released Predator Fan App for smart phones, and was initially unlocked by registering for the app. Be sure to check out the many features of the app yourself by visiting the iOS or Android app stores.

Here’s a still image version of the poster:

Motion Poster for The Predator Officially Released

Keep checking in with Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest on The Predator! You can follow us on FacebookTwitter and Instagram to get the latest on your social media walls. You can also join in with fellow Predator fans on our forums!

SM

Pity the poor bugger who was standing there.

Jekku

The "poor bugger" is probably the City Hunter.  He seemed to like the lightning in Predator 2. :)

Scorpio

That may be one of the most awesome yet somewhat cheesy moments in the entire franchise. :p

XENOMORPHOSIS

Corporal Hicks

Honestly, I just love the callback to Predator 2. It really works for me.

dallevalle

oh wow i really like the animated version of the poster,
and hicks i was thinking the same thing!

Kailem

It's just flat-out an awesome poster. Stylish, retro, and a callback to an iconic Predator moment. Love it!

Doggo33

So does this mean it's going to be largely city-based?
That pleases me as I really like the story and character elements that 'Predator 2' has because of its setting.

BigDaddyJohn

Not largely, partially, and not in the way of predator 2.

Username-Unavailable

That poster looks hand drawn/painted rather than digital, is it?

Either way, it's the most promising thing about the movie so far.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed