Campaign (+ Side Mission) Help

Started by predxeno, Mar 01, 2013, 10:05:59 PM

Author
Campaign (+ Side Mission) Help (Read 17,862 times)

predxeno

predxeno

This thread is for anyone who needs help with the campaign, please use spoiler tags.

I need help with Alien Level 7 (Stalkers):

Spoiler
I'm on the part where you have to get past the sentry gun and then try to evade Mr. Black and his mind-controlled Aliens.  I follow the objective marker but it leads me to a cliff I can't cross.  I can't fight Mr. Black and his Aliens cause they swarm me.  Please help.
[close]

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

I'm stuck on the hardest part of the game.

The loading screens.  :P

predxeno

predxeno

Ooh, suddenly my dead end doesn't seem so bad. :P

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

I'd probably help you out if I could, but at the moment, as I've been ranting about in Just Talk and the Fan Reviews, I'm in the group that can't access anything past level 3, as it crashes during the loading screen every time. Maybe an update will fix that...

zasz

zasz

If you still need help with that, here's how I got past the level:

Spoiler
Kill the xenos as they show up before moving to the next area, so you only face 2 or 3 at the same time. That is, kill 2/3 xenos right after the machine gun, 2 when you first see the predator, and 2 further in, then finally the predator himself. Be careful, my game crashed several times while I was doing the finishing move on the predator >:(
Spoiler
And right after this is another segment that's almost exactly the same... yay.
[close]
[close]

BTW, I don't think that's Mr Black since it seems to be in the same continuity as the previous predator game for iOS, and he was killed there (insane final boss). But mostly because
Spoiler
this one is pretty easy, and there are a lot like him later.
[close]

I have some questions too, hope someone can answer. (And thanks for making this thread!)
One is a general question, how does auto dash and lock dash for alien work? When I equip auto dash, I still miss frequently when dashing at nearby enemies, and when I equip lock dash, I've never gotten a prompt or anything to lock on distant enemies.

Also, when xenos appear in pairs, they tend to stick together most of the time, so if I attack one, I would always get hit by the other one. A little problematic when I don't have health regen. Any tips?

Last one, a question about predator mission 8 (temple mission).
Spoiler
There is a room with 4 pillars you have to rotate. But I haven't been able to find (or make sense of) any clue on what kind of pattern/order I need. Help please?
[close]

Spoiler
what do you do when you enter that research lab in the predator mission 4?
[close]

predxeno

predxeno

Spoiler
Are you talking about getting the mask?  You just go into the next room, kill the facehuggers and activate the control panel.
[close]

Ghost Anytime

Ghost Anytime

Zazs turn on your thermal vision and their is markings vs on the pullers turn them so the markings match the hand prints, your welcome

alanwu1233

alanwu1233

Quote from: Ghost Anytime on Mar 02, 2013, 11:35:52 PM
Zazs turn on your thermal vision and their is markings vs on the pullers turn them so the markings match the hand prints, your welcome

How am I supposed to solve it with my broken thermal vision. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

zasz

zasz

Oh, thanks!

Quote from: alanwu1233 on Mar 03, 2013, 03:30:02 PM

How am I supposed to solve it with my broken thermal vision. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

The 2 broken pillars don't need to be turned, the other 2 are turned so that the side with the sun rays carving faces you with the carving of the head (on a plate, it looks like?) on the left.

alanwu1233

alanwu1233

Quote from: zasz on Mar 03, 2013, 04:23:49 PM
Oh, thanks!

The 2 broken pillars don't need to be turned, the other 2 are turned so that the side with the sun rays carving faces you with the carving of the head (on a plate, it looks like?) on the left.

Nono
I mean my thermal vision is fcuked, my screen freezes when I switch it. I hope the devs release a hotfix for that.

zasz

zasz

Quote from: alanwu1233 on Mar 03, 2013, 04:49:01 PM
Quote from: zasz on Mar 03, 2013, 04:23:49 PM
Oh, thanks!

Nono
I mean my thermal vision is fcuked, my screen freezes when I switch it. I hope the devs release a hotfix for that.

You can see the carvings in normal vision actually. Although if your thermal vision freezes you'll probably be stuck on another level before that.

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: zasz on Mar 02, 2013, 01:36:18 AM
BTW, I don't think that's Mr Black since it seems to be in the same continuity as the previous predator game for iOS, and he was killed there (insane final boss). But mostly because
Spoiler
[close]

I know he's not Mr. Black from Predators, duh ;), I just gave him that name for lack of a better one.

zasz

zasz

Quote from: predxeno on Mar 04, 2013, 06:14:11 AM
Quote from: zasz on Mar 02, 2013, 01:36:18 AM
Spoiler
[close]

I know he's not Mr. Black from Predators, duh ;), I just gave him that name for lack of a better one.

How about Mr Falconer, lol :laugh:

Do you think the predator character is the same one as in the Predator game? I think he is, since he has predator and flusher trophies.

predxeno

predxeno

What do you mean he has Predator and Flusher trophies?  I actually have no idea what those are. :-[

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed