Rebellion Sorry for PS3 Demo Problems

Started by Darkness, Feb 08, 2010, 10:54:01 PM

Author
Rebellion Sorry for PS3 Demo Problems (Read 22,936 times)

Sh0dan

Sh0dan

It has become a staple, just like a reload button. FPS's never used to have one of those either, but it seems ATDS has passed a few gamers and developers by, though I think its pretty clear from the feedback on most FPS games that don't include it, that more gamers want that feature than those who do not. So as you said cabbageheat, those guys don't actually have to use it. Its optional.   ;D  

Pete Script

Pete Script

I love ads in games! But AvP is too fast paced for that kind of game mechanic. By the time you get your gun to your eye someone will have attacked you from behind. It works better without it!

blah

blah

Demo won't see a patch, Sony makes patches into an ordeal so the update doesn't brick the system, think PS3 owners like myself are just gonna have to sit tight till release. Hopefully the issue won't exist on the final version.

konradski

konradski

@cabbageheat
i too like to look down the barrel for a better shot in fps games
aka iron site
more imersive than a crosshair fired from the hip on screen  (something i thought they,d add in this game for added atmospere).nerve jingling when your ammos low,and every enemys death counts due to precice death dealing.but then again controllers are shit for this mode of play.
same with crouch taking cover from flying projectiles jesus this became a gaming staple 15years ago even if its to fit in small vents or crawl under a bulkhead

again even tho i pre ordered i know they just ported this from console but had the decency to leave some pc elements in it and told us

TOUGH ALIEN WARRIOR

TOUGH ALIEN WARRIOR

the aliens kick ass regardless and the PS3 console is the best console

PR3DATOR

PR3DATOR

That game informer guy is RETARDED this game kicks us
SO FUN
Im just dissapointed that their is no splitscreen multiplayer
Oh well i'll be owning people On live as a predator
ALSO WISH IT ISNT ALWAYS A FIGHT TO BE ABLE TO BE A PREDATOR ON MULTIPLAYER

i just did graphic check from xbox to ps3 on the same tv in 1080i, it is the exact same game... there is a small dif on the gun muzle between the two when shooting. all in all exact same lighting and what not

heady89

Game Informer review might be shit, but there is no doubt that the game suffers from heavy issues and mishaps. The whole demo launch is a disaster with more...

We'll see on Tuesday, wish it still was pre 2005 b4 the f**king console generalization..

HONKY_TONK

HONKY_TONK

Sounds like the reviewer just made an early review hating on the game, a highly anticipated game, just to make bank for the magazine that's publishing it... but I guess he forgot two things that the people possess - a scanner, and the internet.

goreblaster

goreblaster

@ Anonymous, told ya, the gfx of a game depends ENTIRELY on ur monitor (consoles not pc)

anyways, ppl need to stop complaining about the iron sights shit, not VERY game hgas it, and this game DOESNT NEED IT at all, i get 30 kills as marine every time i have no problems aiming whatsoever!!

Spoon

Iron sight would be sweet but I agree there wont be time to even use it.  You hardly pick them off in distance anyway as your fight stealthy and very quick creatures.  Plus only the pulse rifle would need it and no point in coding it for one weapon.
  Still want crouch though for human and pred.
Remove block for alien also for gods sake.

Mr. Stizout

The demo is in Dx 9 not DX11 like the final release.

Goreblaster

Goreblaster

know it's in dx9 but consoles won't get dx11

arnie

Well so far i can't get the demo started. but hearing the reviews you lot have given it it's probably my connection.
I got the demo for PC but i'm getting the 'Hunter Edition'
for PS3. Can't wait to get all the exclusive goodies like the facehugger lifesize model!
Just remember if you ever get in trouble
GET TO DA CHOPPA!!!!!   :o  

ClockworkHorror

ClockworkHorror

I wish the Hunter Edition, or the Survivor Edition, were available in Canada... I've been trying to pre-order the damn thing since it was announced.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed