Female Predator in Predator hunting grounds

Started by The Cruentus, Dec 30, 2019, 06:38:55 PM

Do you agree with the current look of a female Predator? (breasts, narrower body)

No, they shouldn't have breasts or any other female human like body proportions.
16 (25.4%)
Yes.
22 (34.9%)
Meh, not bothered.
23 (36.5%)
I don't know.
2 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 63

Author
Female Predator in Predator hunting grounds (Read 24,455 times)

SuperiorIronman

The female we saw in the trailer..., what class is she?

Girl isn't listed as a class so it has to be a customization option right? So she probably could wear the Berserker gear but it's worth mentioning that the male body type changes for the Berserker class. So should we assume the same would apply to the female? In a way they might have the female use both body types and so the Berserker variant would look closer to the males (I'm imagining if that's the case she'd look closer to Big Mama).

Wysps

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jan 02, 2020, 04:45:34 PM
Quote from: Wysps on Jan 02, 2020, 04:33:29 PM
But for most male mammals, nipples are present. For Predators to resemble humans so closely and for everything to match our sexes so closely, EXCEPT for nipples... all I can say is  ::)

Well not just except for nipples.  :)  To be fair their heads, teeth, "hair", feet and skin texture doesn't resemble humans closely either.

I think you know what I mean  ;) The musculature that has more to do with sexual dimorphism.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kailem on Jan 02, 2020, 05:03:16 PM
I think it's just the regular breastplate for the "Berserker" class. They all seem to have one that covers the whole chest rather than just one side like we see on most Preds (probably as part of the reason why they're the tankiest class).

The angle does make it look a bit more feminine there, but looking at some of the other shots of Berserkers like this one I think it's just the regular male version.

But it does seem like the helmets and colour options have a good chance of being used by any Predator, so I suspect we'll be able to make a female one with that armour if we want.

Hmm.. I was pegging this body type as female but you may be right. I guess we'll have to wait and see..

Trioxin

Yea that really dies have a feminine shape I think you may be right that that is the female. Close up kinda makes it seem so but it could just be the angle it is running from but very wide hipped and thighed making me think female. But c'mon no boob shaped armour probably a male . :laugh:

Kailem

Yeah the angle makes it hard to be sure either way, especially with what SuperiorIronMan said about the female Berserker model likely being beefier than the other two. If that's the case then the Berserker will probably end up being the most similar visually between the male and female versions.

The Cruentus

I'm curious as to the why now, so I hope Hicks asks that question to the devs if they do ever interview them, I want to know why they went for that approach when there was so many other ways they could have made them different.

It doesn't really take a genius to think outside boobs and butts after all. :laugh:

molasar

I am happy with what we have got, but I understand that some of us would prefer something more creative like in the following photos.

The Cruentus

Well I don't think females would be that different  :laugh: Poor males will end up swallowed lol

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: molasar on Jan 06, 2020, 03:26:46 PM
I am happy with what we have got, but I understand that some of us would prefer something more creative like in the following photos.

https://i.chzbgr.com/full/5323278848/h12870E6D/

:laugh:

Illfonic for the win!!!

molasar

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jan 06, 2020, 03:49:43 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/eXQPwwE8DFTZS/giphy.gif

:laugh:

Illfonic for the win!!!

Come on, it is not that bad. The one in the third photo has a vertical forked tongue. She just cannot wait to get smoochy with City Hunter in some romantic cantina.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Well that took a turn for the worse, and I feel like is a bit of extreme reaching from molasar there.  :P

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 07, 2020, 08:22:11 AM
Well that took a turn for the worse, and I feel like is a bit of extreme reaching from molestar there.  :P

Who's molestar?  It sounds like and 80's cartoon.  ;D

Corporal Hicks

Not sure what you're on about there, Voodoo.

Voodoo Magic

I was teasing that you called molasar "molestar". Or maybe you didn't? Maybe I've had too much of the ol' bubbly and something went over my head? It wouldn't be the first time. Nevermind!  :D

Corporal Hicks

I know. I went back and corrected my post, then posted that.  :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed