Randy is back

Started by 9th_Stew, Feb 15, 2013, 03:08:27 PM

Author
Randy is back (Read 57,421 times)

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

A recent article pointed out this from the DNF era:

https://twitter.com/DuvalMagic/status/81509576322727937

Think it's useful to compare/contrast his Twitter feed then and now, to predict likely Gearbox reactions.

SM

SM

All that proved was that he stooged people into buying it.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Feb 20, 2013, 02:30:56 AM
A recent article pointed out this from the DNF era:

https://twitter.com/DuvalMagic/status/81509576322727937

Think it's useful to compare/contrast his Twitter feed then and now, to predict likely Gearbox reactions.
I really hope the game has sold badly just so he can't use this lame excuse again.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

I can't wait for VGChartz to have the first week numbers up soon.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

How affably evil.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Go to the fiery depths of Tartarus, Pitchford!!!

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Gotta love the Revenge of the Fallen defense.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Some girl ROCKED him with a twitter post. I knew he wouldn't respond to that one.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

This is the first time I truly felt taken advantage of. Amazon wont even let me sell this piece of shit. All those promises, all the hype. That Creative Assembly game cant come soon enough.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Feb 20, 2013, 02:40:21 AM
This is the first time I truly felt taken advantage of. Amazon wont even let me sell this piece of shit. All those promises, all the hype. That Creative Assembly game cant come soon enough.

I feel you. I hope CA sees what GBX did and understand that if they put out a TRUE AAA title that they can make a lot of money. CA has a lot going for it right now, IMO.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Feb 20, 2013, 02:39:36 AM
Some girl ROCKED him with a twitter post. I knew he wouldn't respond to that one.
Linky?

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: Valaquen on Feb 20, 2013, 03:21:44 AM
Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Feb 20, 2013, 02:39:36 AM
Linky?

Just read all the tweets on his page. I sifted through and found it. Some 17 year old girl from the UK. She blasted him.

GET TO THE CHOPPA!

GET TO THE CHOPPA!

Honestly I'm surprised that they are trying to fix there mistakes as much as they are.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: GET TO THE CHOPPA! on Feb 20, 2013, 03:49:17 AM
Honestly I'm surprised that they are trying to fix there mistakes as much as they are.

I will believe it when I see updates on my Xbox. For now it's all Pitchfraud's words.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Feb 20, 2013, 03:37:41 AM
Just read all the tweets on his page. I sifted through and found it. Some 17 year old girl from the UK. She blasted him.

What was said to have been so memorable?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed