Sounds like there was an alternate ending!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 02, 2018, 07:20:31 PM

Author
Sounds like there was an alternate ending! (Read 96,558 times)

Hughughug

Quote from: brokentusk420 on Dec 03, 2018, 06:15:48 PM
Quote from: The Old One on Dec 03, 2018, 06:04:55 PM
It's absolute trash, what's to love about Ripley in Alien cosplay?
One of the stupidest things I've ever seen visually and conceptually from this franchise.

I second that motion. Its is absolute trash. It belongs in a Saturday cartoon or a toy line, but not a movie. Its a terrible fan boy idea i would expect from only a teenager.

Lol, I hope you both don't accidentally cut yourselves with all that edge. Seems a bit sharp.

brokentusk420

Quote from: Hughughug on Dec 04, 2018, 10:41:56 PM
One of the stupidest things I've ever seen visually and conceptually from this franchise.

I second that motion. Its is absolute trash. It belongs in a Saturday cartoon or a toy line, but not a movie. Its a terrible fan boy idea i would expect from only a teenager.

Lol, I hope you both don't accidentally cut yourselves with all that edge. Seems a bit sharp.

You could use some edge. Maybe it will help you cut through a bullshit movie like this one, instead of getting stuck in the muck.

Samhain13

Fans: This is the worst idea they could ever come up with.

Ridley/Shane/Fox: Hold my beer.

Huggs

Quote from: Samhain13 on Dec 04, 2018, 02:44:38 PM
"Facehugger breathing apparatus".

The hell is that even suppose to be?

It sticks the proboscis down its throat, or it gets the tail again.

Wysps

Lol  :D  Some serious one-upmanship going down over at Fox right now.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq_rVADguo1/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1dznkbvcpvxql

Quote from: brokentusk420 on Dec 04, 2018, 10:53:48 PM
Quote from: Hughughug on Dec 04, 2018, 10:41:56 PM

You could use some edge. Maybe it will help you cut through a bullshit movie like this one, instead of getting stuck in the muck.

You could both do with stepping back and remembering we expect people to respect each other here.

SiL

Quote from: ace3g on Dec 05, 2018, 06:19:35 AM
https://twitter.com/alec_gillis/status/1070200592134537216
Tom and Alec are lovely guys but it's stuff like this I'm glad they do the effects and don't write and direct these movies (as much as Alec's said they're interested).

Chris!(($$))!

Saw this movie a bit drunk. Me and my buddies were for sure expecting it to be either a xenomorph or Arnold getting out of the pod.

Huggs

They should've just made AVP3.

The Old One

The Old One

Agreed SIL.

AVP-CAPCOM

AVP-CAPCOM

Quote from: Huggs on Dec 06, 2018, 06:16:45 AM
They should've just made AVP3.

From all these elaborate creature designs that ended up on the cutting room floor, it looks like they were in the mood for an expansive film.

So yeah AVP3 would've been better.

Still that could be the next movie hint hint................if they bothered leaving all AVP references in, including this one.

Xenomrph

I think the facehugger-mask is a clever idea and the prop executes it well, I wouldn't mind seeing NECA drop one into some sort of 'The Predator' accessory pack somehow or something.

SiL

It's a cool prop but it's a dumb idea.

Xenomrph

Quote from: SiL on Dec 08, 2018, 03:59:23 AM
It's a cool prop but it's a dumb idea.
A breathing mask that happens to look like a facehugger? I dunno, I think that's a clever and unobtrusive shout-out.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed