Aliens vs. Predator 2 Master Server Patch (1.5.3)

Started by x-M-x, Mar 10, 2011, 09:23:55 AM

Author
Aliens vs. Predator 2 Master Server Patch (1.5.3) (Read 29,624 times)

x-M-x

COME AND GET IT.

Yes i did say 1.5.2 was the LAST AND FINAL well it seems a 1.5.3 is out DOWNLOAD IT GUYS

Download http://www.avp2files.com (Download 1.5.3)

Download http://www.avpunknown.com (Download 1.5.3)

someone sticky this and delete the 1.5.2 THREAD

cheers

Brother

What are the changes and why does one need it?

KingKenny

The new patch supports the primal hunt map pack (a workaround to no longer being able to play Primal Hunt online) and throws in the custom map Broken Dream.

You won't need it for playing AvP2's default maps, but will need it for servers running the Primal Hunt map pack.

Honestly, the Primal Hunt maps should have been added to this years ago when the patch was first released. Better late than never.

Corporal Hicks

PredatorGFX

Do i need GameSpy to play this ? (Or install and play it.)

KingKenny

No you don't. You just need AvP2.

Corporal Hicks

Just so I'm clear, this patch includes copies of the maps from PH that you can play via AvP2?

PredatorGFX

PredatorGFX

Quote from: KingKenny on Mar 10, 2011, 06:32:50 PM
No you don't. You just need AvP2.

Great :)
Can I download this patch now or do I first have to install the early ones?

Edit:

Nevermind, Already figured it out. :)

KingKenny

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 10, 2011, 06:34:28 PM
Just so I'm clear, this patch includes copies of the maps from PH that you can play via AvP2?

The patch includes the multiplayer maps of Primal Hunt and yes they work on AvP2. The only catch is that the deploy-able turrets  and the mounted turret don't appear in AvP2. They don't cause any conflict though.

Purebreedalien

I just reinstalled AvP2 today, so now I've found this I may have to play multiplayer again, despite my terrible track record in the past. :D

frostedone

Cool! I am downloading this right now. Thanks a lot for making it and helping keep AVP2 alive!

Stalker

So do we still need the Saviour mod to play this? I could never get that to work.

Brother

This is the savior mod. Try this version, it might work.

KingKenny

Quote from: Stalker on Mar 13, 2011, 01:18:12 AM
So do we still need the Saviour mod to play this? I could never get that to work.

As Brother said, this is the savior mod. If it doesn't work for you, it's probably your firewall preventing something from internet access. Be sure to always allow AVP2.exe, lithtech.exe, and gslist.exe full access.

cloverfan98

Can some one help me with this problem? I've downloaded this and the older versions, and installed them I can play AVP2 maps but when ever I try to load a MP match with a different map it quits and says game resources are missing. What should I do?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed