AvPGalaxy Podcast #18 Online

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 09, 2014, 09:05:51 AM

Author
AvPGalaxy Podcast #18 Online (Read 18,663 times)

Tarak'ha

Tarak'ha

(In reply to Corporal Hicks)

Not only that, but the females can be twice the size, they can have different skin coloration, ect.  Also, since Predators walk upright, they would need large hips to allow a child to pass out the birth canal, so hips are another secondary sexual characteristic to point out. I can pick out between a male peacock and a female peacock just fine without anyone having breasts into the equation.

Though personally in my headcanon (TM) I believe females would have some kind of breast growth toward the end of gestation and after their offspring are born.  As I believe Predators are proto-mammals and are warmblooded.  They have obvious higher intelligence and have a large brain case, both which point very highly to warmbloodedness.

happypred

happypred

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 09, 2014, 09:05:51 AMI have just uploaded the 18th episode of the AvPGalaxy Podcast.

Disagree that the Bad Blood comic portrays the Bad Blood as physically superior to the "classic"

In the comic, there isn't much of a physical difference between Bad Bloods and non-Bad Bloods. The Arbitrator (the "good" predator) is the Bad Blood's physical equal and the fight strikes me as a toss-up (which the Bad Blood happens to win)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed