Brand new PROMETHEUS Facebook App!

Started by Cvalda, Apr 05, 2012, 10:11:23 AM

Author
Brand new PROMETHEUS Facebook App! (Read 31,501 times)

DendaReloaded

it's not an elevator, it's a door, which opens, it's the door to the ampule room with the had and the head of the space jockey. there's a shot from the inside of the room, where ya see, that's a door.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Very nice  8)

bioweapon

Quote from: Eva on Apr 05, 2012, 07:55:39 PM
Quote from: Glaive on Apr 05, 2012, 02:44:01 PM
Quote from: Eva on Apr 05, 2012, 02:20:17 PM

David holding the Earth in his hands... some symbolism here perhaps...?

Atlas? (shrugs)

Oh sure, but we sort of got that vibe with the trailer footage.

I was thinking more... what does David think when he's holding the Earth and next thing that happens, is the engineer emerging to take him out (speculation)... Is there a moment where David literally believe he holds the fate of Earth and mankind in his hands - that he's the only one who can stop the engineer from taking off?

in other forum theres a plausible theory regarding this pic

Spoiler
that somehow David attracts/finds the earth (blue globe), and with this the engineer/software directs the derelict with those coordinates.

one can have a sense that this star/data map is the worlds they have engineered/help evolve. if they do this to some civilizations in earth, this invitation map can be in another planets also, so they just waiting for sufficient evolve races to reach them. the purpose i dunno but the ampules can be an easy answer.
[close]

SpaceMarines

Fantastic stills! This movie can't come soon enough. ;D

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 05, 2012, 10:11:23 AM
Note also the Weyland-Yutani logos! There are some neat animated GIFS as well:

Where? I couldn't see any in the images.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Apr 06, 2012, 05:09:34 PM
Where? I couldn't see any in the images.
Not in the images, in the boxes you click on to get the images. They're at the tail end of the line, and are unclickable.

SpaceMarines

Oh, in the app itself. I was pouring over those screenshots, looking for that good ol' WY. :laugh:

BetterDuckJMG

@DendaReloaded - I looked at it again and I think you're right. You can see the bottom edge of the door and clouds of dust that come billowing out. They must turn off the red orb, because it isn't there in the very next scene, the one you spoke of.

DendaReloaded

did everything about prometheus just die or did the space tapirs consume the whole galaxy?
kind of quiet around here, because of Aliens CM? (i'm not playing and not interested in playing shooters, so i don't know, how much shit there is going on <3)

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: DendaReloaded on Apr 08, 2012, 09:14:06 PM
did everything about prometheus just die or did the space tapirs consume the whole galaxy?
kind of quiet around here, because of Aliens CM? (i'm not playing and not interested in playing shooters, so i don't know, how much shit there is going on <3)

Hear, hear!  It's become a little too quiet around these parts.  Frankly I should be glad we're not getting spoilers left, right and center but at the same time it's nice to have something juicy to speculate over.

Kol

Kol

i think we got a LOT bit & pieces for prometheus already. everything what comes now, can only be spoiler.

@ vickers: really, really, really, great avatar & sig you got there  8)

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Kol on Apr 09, 2012, 01:20:34 PM
i think we got a LOT bit & pieces for prometheus already. everything what comes now, can only be spoiler.

True, we've been spoiled with content.  Now for the agonizing wait. ;)

Thanks, I'm actually pretty pleased with how the avatar and sig combo turned out.  I added a flare in both of the images and tweaked the colours and brightness levels to give this impression that Ripley could be gazing at the Derelict in the sig.  If people don't get that from it, well then I can only hope it looks cool. :D

bioweapon

Quote from: Vickers on Apr 09, 2012, 01:27:39 PM
Quote from: Kol on Apr 09, 2012, 01:20:34 PM

I added a flare in both of the images and tweaked the colours and brightness levels to give this impression that Ripley could be gazing at the Derelict in the sig.

that is very cool no matter Ripley didnt saw the Derelict at all. it makes me feel like a deleted scene

CanisMajoris

CanisMajoris

Hi guys, was following this since forever.... first of all, sorry for my bad English...
super fast Paint edit, But I think, I've found something interesting (strange)...

because this \/ (what seems to me is their basketball field or just a training room)

looks very much like this \/

So, Holloway is explaining things inside Prometheus  ???

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: CanisMajoris on Apr 09, 2012, 03:52:21 PM
Hi guys, was following this since forever.... first of all, sorry for my bad English...
super fast Paint edit, But I think, I've found something interesting (strange)...

because this \/ (what seems to me is their basketball field or just a training room)

looks very much like this \/

So, Holloway is explaining things inside Prometheus  ???

Wow, well spotted!!!

Lord Freezer

It's the same:

maybe before the mission (or have recycled the set LOL)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed