AvP Requiem Deleted Scenes

Started by Darkness, Jan 29, 2008, 01:39:11 PM

Author
AvP Requiem Deleted Scenes (Read 21,647 times)

Darkness

Darkness

I gave some people a little preview of this article earlier this month but I’ve decided to publish it now. I added a few new scenes since then. The article covers the Deleted Scenes in AvP Requiem. Over 30 minutes were cut from AvP Requiem due to Fox not giving them any more money for effects etc. Most of the material, we’ll never get to see.

20080129_01

This article covers scenes we’ve seen in past trailers, production stills etc that weren’t in the theatrical version and also what to expect from the upcoming DVD. It’s fairly interesting. Not a lot of people know about these scenes. I’ll probably do another Deleted Scenes article after the DVD has been released.

jimmyboy

jimmyboy

A really interesting breakdown..... many thanks for posting Darkness. It'll be interesting to see how many 'unrated' versions Fox will churn out in the future!

dachande89

dachande89

I would have wanted to see a ALOT of this stuff in the movie. Especially hte car scene with the Alien on the roof.

Sulaco

Sulaco

Awesome ideas!!! Looking forward to that avpr review from the elusive darkness. AVPR 7/10   ;D  

thegodfather

thegodfather

Once again FOX Fecks the film, i'd love to have seen Wolf stare at his fallen comrades as they've been skinned. I knew the mounted gun scene wsnt in the film. what seems to be on the Uncut DVD so far wouldnt really total the 3min mark so far, maybe these other scenes will make it on the DVD but not in the actual Uncut version of the film, remember the official annoncement is still to be heard. So if everything turned out alright the film would have been just over 2hours long, dammit!

Darkness

Darkness

I already reviewed the movie ages ago. It's in the Fan Reviews thread.

Predhunter

Predhunter

A Predator skinned and hanged usite down by a  Predalien doesn´t look right. Remember, like the Brothers have said, the Predalien is mostly an Alien. So, this kind of ritual wouldn´t make any sense and it would look stupid! Aliens don´t do that.

Bza

Bza

Awesome Darkness!  Im really looking forward to the extended opening.    Seeing Jesse get cut in half might not be as cool.I kinda liked the way she gets pinned to the wall...   :o     :o  

XenoVC

XenoVC

Thanks for this,i never heard about the jesse getting sliced in half delted scene

Krycek

Krycek

The Pred-alien is just another alien. If I saw skinned preds by the Pred-alien and then if I saw it cloak, I might have left the movies right then and there.  I liked that Jesse got pinned as well but I'll give the scene a chance first.

Andrew127

Andrew127

I really like the look of these delted scenes. My main problem with the movie was that the editing quickened everything up so much that nothing had time to have an impact. An added 15-20 minutes could save the film from being a weak 4/10 to a solid 7/10. Although Im not holding my breath.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

This is looking great, can't wait to see the skinned Predators!    >:D  

eXhale

eXhale

the skinned predator scene WON'T be on the dvd and will NEVER be released because it's BULLSHIT.

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

I agree,I would have wanted to see alot of this stuff in the movie,(except the whole "predalien acting more predator-like) that would have just been stupid.

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Cool deleted scenes. I like em.    :)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed